Yes, would be awesome
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 7/1/15 at 2:17pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of February 1 Last post on 2/4/15 at 9:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on 7/1/15 at 7:49pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 173
What Pastor said! It better have happened or else we paid a deposit for nothing, I'm sure Mike wouldn't do that to us.
They already did MTO python austerity in navy and orange (which looks like chestnut, if I'm not mistaken). I suspect your suggestion would be a bit too similar.
A bright green python chelsea would blow my mind, but I don't think enough people would be interested.
Dude. That would be nucking futs.
Ha, so I guess I'm not alone in having paid a late deposit for the Scotchgrain bal boots. Nah, Mike won't just leave us hanging; worst case scenario is that we just get back our deposits.
Seems to me that the penny was shown just to display the Mist, which Mike suggested to use on the tassel loafer.
i'm in if we can schedule it for delivery early fall (+ - Halloween timeframe) instead of stringing it out
what last were you thinking ?
I suggested a python austerity boot a few pages back but it didn't gain much traction then. I reckon it would be amazing crossed with suede.
For a summer shoe, how about a really luxurious suede derby similar to the John Lobb x Paul Smith collection? Grey or Purple Mike?
John Lobb x Paul Smith collection? Grey or Purple Mike?
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 8 minutes ago
- › How to keep dress shirt from riding up? 9 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...