Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 11/19/15 at 7:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 11/2/15 at 3:01am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 11/6/15 at 10:09pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 168post #2506 of 41152/11/13 at 5:53pmpost #2507 of 41152/11/13 at 5:55pmpost #2508 of 41152/11/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
I couldn't agree more. I'd like to see a loafer or a spectator to be honest.
Man, you guys sure do love your boots lol.post #2509 of 41152/11/13 at 6:51pmQuote:
I'm not in the market for a spectator right now but here's an idea.
I wanted to do a split toe venetian loafer in tan scotch grain or shrunken leather. No bites!
Yeah...no more boots for me.post #2510 of 41152/11/13 at 6:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
That is pretty awesome. I would totally rock something like that in Navy.
Terracotta Boot ordered! Time to get going on this next one.
I counted about 4 folks excited about this - can we finalize what we want so Mike can get it going
I can see this being worn at the office all the way to black tie.Chiseled toe - Rain Last?
Either Navy shell or midnight calf?
I'm pretty open to ideas for the toe - Plain? Austerity? Small Medallion? Brogue?
Can we get a few champions to get this going?
I like this tan AS.post #2511 of 41152/11/13 at 6:59pmpost #2512 of 41152/11/13 at 7:00pmpost #2513 of 41152/11/13 at 8:35pmpost #2514 of 41152/11/13 at 8:38pmpost #2515 of 41152/11/13 at 9:49pmQuote:
Haha. I actually feel you on this one. That pic you posted a while back actually is what had me thinking about it actually.
Did we ever find out if that Russian hatch grain was available? I would definitely be down to do a makeup with that.post #2516 of 41152/12/13 at 3:14ampost #2517 of 41152/12/13 at 6:37ampost #2518 of 41152/12/13 at 6:43amQuote:Originally Posted by CuttingboardQuote:
It's not a Carmina shoe, I believe an EG or GG MTO from Leffot.
They're Pierre Corthay.
http://leffot.com/2012/10/11/pierre-corthay-trunk-show-today/post #2519 of 41152/12/13 at 6:44amQuote:
I also like this shoe in tan for spring/summer and depending on the wax or polish you use, could be darkened and burnished for fall/winter similar to the EG MTO from Leffot below.post #2520 of 41152/12/13 at 9:00amQuote:Originally Posted by thecool85Quote:
I think combining that with the earlier 5-eye chukka idea would be cool. A leather like the one below on Rain or Simpson (if possible).Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 4 minutes ago
- › Building a wardrobe - need help/ advice 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Fountain Pen and Pen Collectors Thread. Who else likes nice pens? 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 7 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories