Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on Today at 5:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/28/15 at 8:43am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 10/6/15 at 5:12am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 168post #2506 of 41132/11/13 at 5:53pmpost #2507 of 41132/11/13 at 5:55pmpost #2508 of 41132/11/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
I couldn't agree more. I'd like to see a loafer or a spectator to be honest.
Man, you guys sure do love your boots lol.post #2509 of 41132/11/13 at 6:51pmQuote:
I'm not in the market for a spectator right now but here's an idea.
I wanted to do a split toe venetian loafer in tan scotch grain or shrunken leather. No bites!
Yeah...no more boots for me.post #2510 of 41132/11/13 at 6:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
That is pretty awesome. I would totally rock something like that in Navy.
Terracotta Boot ordered! Time to get going on this next one.
I counted about 4 folks excited about this - can we finalize what we want so Mike can get it going
I can see this being worn at the office all the way to black tie.Chiseled toe - Rain Last?
Either Navy shell or midnight calf?
I'm pretty open to ideas for the toe - Plain? Austerity? Small Medallion? Brogue?
Can we get a few champions to get this going?
I like this tan AS.post #2511 of 41132/11/13 at 6:59pmpost #2512 of 41132/11/13 at 7:00pmpost #2513 of 41132/11/13 at 8:35pmpost #2514 of 41132/11/13 at 8:38pmpost #2515 of 41132/11/13 at 9:49pmQuote:
Haha. I actually feel you on this one. That pic you posted a while back actually is what had me thinking about it actually.
Did we ever find out if that Russian hatch grain was available? I would definitely be down to do a makeup with that.post #2516 of 41132/12/13 at 3:14ampost #2517 of 41132/12/13 at 6:37ampost #2518 of 41132/12/13 at 6:43amQuote:Originally Posted by CuttingboardQuote:
It's not a Carmina shoe, I believe an EG or GG MTO from Leffot.
They're Pierre Corthay.
http://leffot.com/2012/10/11/pierre-corthay-trunk-show-today/post #2519 of 41132/12/13 at 6:44amQuote:
I also like this shoe in tan for spring/summer and depending on the wax or polish you use, could be darkened and burnished for fall/winter similar to the EG MTO from Leffot below.post #2520 of 41132/12/13 at 9:00amQuote:Originally Posted by thecool85Quote:
I think combining that with the earlier 5-eye chukka idea would be cool. A leather like the one below on Rain or Simpson (if possible).Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Video Games 3 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 3 minutes ago
- › Dark grey Belvest 6x2 DB suit EU 50R / US 40R Drop 7. Tried on once 3 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 8 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth