Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSteph, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Price drop: Carmina Burgundy Adelaides 11.5UK Last post on 8/6/14 at 2:04am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Suggestions for Madrid and Barcelona Last post on 7/27/14 at 12:24pm in Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Final Cut. Carmina Suede Chukka - New with Hand Made Trees - 8.5 UK - 9.5 US Last post on 1/13/14 at 8:46pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTT: CARMINA SUEDE CHUKKA 8.5 UK - 9.5 US Last post on 9/6/13 at 4:53pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 166
Styleforum Top Picks
That is pretty awesome. I would totally rock something like that in Navy.
Terracotta Boot ordered! Time to get going on this next one.
I counted about 4 folks excited about this - can we finalize what we want so Mike can get it going
I can see this being worn at the office all the way to black tie.
Either Navy shell or midnight calf?
I'm pretty open to ideas for the toe - Plain? Austerity? Small Medallion? Brogue?
Can we get a few champions to get this going?
So, without any further adieu, let me present the newest makeup concept. As requested by the gentlemen on this thread, we are now accepting orders for the Punched Captoe boot in "Lama" tumbled calf leather. This beautiful hide is no longer produced by Carmina's tannery, and 12 units can be made with the supply that remains.
Well, I woke up and saw that some money had come through from paypal while I slept...
Another slot taken for the Terracotta.
Styleophile, has Carmina ever made channeled soles? I've never seen any from them.
I agree. It is not a particularly wide last. I'd equate it to how Alden's Aberdeen last fits me. I size UK11 regular width for Forest (compared to 11.5D for Aberdeen), and on an MTO like this, I'd order UK10.5 wide because I can.
for me, the forest last fits a little wider than the other three carmina lasts that i have (all are the same size). from wide to narrow, my feeling is forest > queens > rain > robert. the forest is a blucher (epaulet cognac shortwing) and the rest are balmorals. all are shell except the rain is python.
i've decided to size down half for the terracota lama MTO and hopefully it works out. if not...it's UK size 6.5 and expect to see it on b&s.
I typically wear a US size 9.5D. Here is how the lasts feel to me:
Rain UK8.5 = Edward Green UK9D
Forest UK8.5 = Edward Green UK9E
I currently wear a UK size 9.5H from Church's, what would be the equivalent size here? Also, would it be possible to account for a higher instep when making the boot?
Lastly, how much would they cost, and will you be charging tax if I'm located in New York State?
How wide are your feet. Sorry I am not familiar with GG sizing, so that's no help. I have a wider foot (US on the border between US D and E width), and I find that being able to order the Forest in a wide fitting works well for me. You may want to try PMing Mike at Epaulet or giving one of the shops a call. They will be best able to advise.
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › *** The SW&D Hair and Grooming thread *** 24 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)