Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSteph, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 7 Last post on 9/7/14 at 7:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- Price drop: Carmina Burgundy Adelaides 11.5UK Last post on 8/6/14 at 2:04am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Suggestions for Barcelona in December Last post on 12/20/14 at 4:16pm in Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Final Cut. Carmina Suede Chukka - New with Hand Made Trees - 8.5 UK - 9.5 US Last post on 1/13/14 at 8:46pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 166
Styleforum Top Picks
That is pretty awesome. I would totally rock something like that in Navy.
Terracotta Boot ordered! Time to get going on this next one.
I counted about 4 folks excited about this - can we finalize what we want so Mike can get it going
I can see this being worn at the office all the way to black tie.
Either Navy shell or midnight calf?
I'm pretty open to ideas for the toe - Plain? Austerity? Small Medallion? Brogue?
Can we get a few champions to get this going?
So, without any further adieu, let me present the newest makeup concept. As requested by the gentlemen on this thread, we are now accepting orders for the Punched Captoe boot in "Lama" tumbled calf leather. This beautiful hide is no longer produced by Carmina's tannery, and 12 units can be made with the supply that remains.
Well, I woke up and saw that some money had come through from paypal while I slept...
Another slot taken for the Terracotta.
Styleophile, has Carmina ever made channeled soles? I've never seen any from them.
I agree. It is not a particularly wide last. I'd equate it to how Alden's Aberdeen last fits me. I size UK11 regular width for Forest (compared to 11.5D for Aberdeen), and on an MTO like this, I'd order UK10.5 wide because I can.
for me, the forest last fits a little wider than the other three carmina lasts that i have (all are the same size). from wide to narrow, my feeling is forest > queens > rain > robert. the forest is a blucher (epaulet cognac shortwing) and the rest are balmorals. all are shell except the rain is python.
i've decided to size down half for the terracota lama MTO and hopefully it works out. if not...it's UK size 6.5 and expect to see it on b&s.
I typically wear a US size 9.5D. Here is how the lasts feel to me:
Rain UK8.5 = Edward Green UK9D
Forest UK8.5 = Edward Green UK9E
I currently wear a UK size 9.5H from Church's, what would be the equivalent size here? Also, would it be possible to account for a higher instep when making the boot?
Lastly, how much would they cost, and will you be charging tax if I'm located in New York State?
How wide are your feet. Sorry I am not familiar with GG sizing, so that's no help. I have a wider foot (US on the border between US D and E width), and I find that being able to order the Forest in a wide fitting works well for me. You may want to try PMing Mike at Epaulet or giving one of the shops a call. They will be best able to advise.
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › PRICE DROP: Acne Drifter T Jaq Trousers (Sz. 36, fits more like 34)... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › Gloverall Litchfield Car Coat Navy NWT 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...