Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSteph, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 7 Last post on 9/7/14 at 7:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- Price drop: Carmina Burgundy Adelaides 11.5UK Last post on 8/6/14 at 2:04am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Suggestions for Madrid and Barcelona Last post on 9/4/14 at 7:36pm in Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 9:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- Final Cut. Carmina Suede Chukka - New with Hand Made Trees - 8.5 UK - 9.5 US Last post on 1/13/14 at 8:46pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 162
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks again for making the latest round of makeups such a success! All five style were put into work and have been submitted to Carmina. Can't wait to see how all of these come out!
Amazing, I love this shoe! Nice PS job too. Thinking a medium brown edge treatment for that? I can check if they have that shape on the Rain last. I imagine that there's a comparable loafer pattern, but I think that split toe might be unique to the Simpson. I'll find out on it.
Mike can you provide an update when you receive an answer. I believe 5/6 are interested now.
I'm interested as well, and my preference is for the Rain too. I just don't have the same issues with the Simpson so if it comes down to having it on the Rain or having that particular style of loafer, I have no qualms with it being made on the Simpson.
Pardon the dumb question, but is it llama skin or is it just the name but calfskin?
If by "summery suede", you mean a medium shade of brown (similar to C&J's mink suede), then I'd be interested. A brown suede monkstrap has been on my wish list for several years, but I don't want to go too light in color.
If y'all want to change the last for the mto, feel free. I'm the one who needs a wide in the forest but I've been going overboard on boots lately and I need to slow down.
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Styleforum Top Picks
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 12 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 30 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 32 seconds ago
- › @lsO Watch Besiktas V Asteras Tripolis Live Football 42 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › W@tch!! FC Copenhgn V HJK Helsinki Live Football 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)