I'd have to see the final, but I'm definitely interested in the navy suede loafer.
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 12/26/15 at 8:06am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 160post #2386 of 41152/1/13 at 8:40ampost #2387 of 41152/1/13 at 10:59ampost #2388 of 41152/1/13 at 4:31pmQuote:
Mike is working to find out if there is a split toe in Rain last. Navy/Black trim. Do we want contrast stitching?post #2389 of 41152/2/13 at 2:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Now, this is a bit of a casualty of Pitti lighting as well, as it looks more red in this image than it does in real life. Unfortunately, I don't have any natural light shots of this skin. But the name "terracotta" is actually pretty apt for this color, it's a pale, sort of cognac red. A little bit in the Ravello family. It will certainly make up beautifully for this boot. The leather is incredibly soft and it's on the lighter side, so it will be quite wearable in the warmer months, or for guys in warmer climates overall. Let me know what you think!
I would love to purchase the shoe above....is it a Carmina model....if so where can I get it? LOL what a dumb question....I should just email Betty shouldn't I?post #2390 of 41152/2/13 at 2:51ampost #2391 of 41152/2/13 at 11:00ampost #2392 of 41152/2/13 at 1:48pmpost #2393 of 41152/2/13 at 3:28pmpost #2394 of 41152/2/13 at 4:30pmpost #2395 of 41152/2/13 at 8:20pmQuote:
I had thought about a chukka but I think a captoe would be better. Again open to really anythingpost #2396 of 41152/2/13 at 10:53pmpost #2397 of 41152/2/13 at 11:05pmpost #2398 of 41152/3/13 at 8:54ampost #2399 of 41152/3/13 at 9:59ampost #2400 of 41152/3/13 at 10:14amReturn Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Currently, there are 1556 Active Users (397 Members and 1159 Guests)
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 31 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?