or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 152

post #2266 of 4101

^ Rain last. It's the ultimate chukka last.

post #2267 of 4101

Would anyone be interested in a tassel loafer for spring/summer? I was thinking something like the second one from the right with contrasting leather tassels could be cool. It wouldn't have to be that color. We could do it in navy or snuff suede as well. Grey suede would be a cool option as well.

 

 

post #2268 of 4101
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post

^ Rain last. It's the ultimate chukka last.

Rain last is the ultimate last! smile.gif
post #2269 of 4101
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post

Would anyone be interested in a tassel loafer for spring/summer? I was thinking something like the second one from the right with contrasting leather tassels could be cool. It wouldn't have to be that color. We could do it in navy or snuff suede as well. Grey suede would be a cool option as well.





this
post #2270 of 4101
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post

Would anyone be interested in a tassel loafer for spring/summer? I was thinking something like the second one from the right with contrasting leather tassels could be cool. It wouldn't have to be that color. We could do it in navy or snuff suede as well. Grey suede would be a cool option as well.

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post


this

 

Looks like skoab is getting a whole bunch of loafers in around march, so it might be worth keeping an eye on the carmina p0rn thread. Leaves usually posts pics of new stock there.

 

http://skoaktiebolaget.se/store Scroll down for a list of incoming stuff.

post #2271 of 4101
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post

this

Me too in navy with contrasting brown (or another color) calf tassels.
post #2272 of 4101
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRK33 View Post


Me too in navy with contrasting brown (or another color) calf tassels.

 

I was thinking caramel calf would make a really nice contrast for the tassels against navy suede. Does anyone know what Carmina's lightest color edge trim looks like? Do they offer  something lighter than the dark brown we see on most models?

post #2273 of 4101
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post

I was thinking caramel calf would make a really nice contrast for the tassels against navy suede. Does anyone know what Carmina's lightest color edge trim looks like? Do they offer  something lighter than the dark brown we see on most models?

Caramel calf is brilliant. I think they offer a natural or light antique that is quite light and would offer a great contrast. Should be a stunning combo. I am in.
post #2274 of 4101
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinman View Post

I know that the majority of people in this thread seem to favor high boots, but I change in and out of dance shoes and rarely tramp through snow more than several inches deep, so a 3-eyelet chukka boot would be more useful to me. I'd especially like to see a makeup of a 3-eyelet chukka with Dainite or Ridgeway soles in ruby or color 8 shell cordovan (black or navy might work too, in shell cordovan or calfskin, or even snuff suede). A storm welt would also be nice, but not a requirement. I don't know of anyone who offers a cordovan or ruby chukka boot as part of their regular line.

Rubber sole and Navy shell - Hell yes happy.gif
post #2275 of 4101
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post

Would anyone be interested in a tassel loafer for spring/summer? I was thinking something like the second one from the right with contrasting leather tassels could be cool. It wouldn't have to be that color. We could do it in navy or snuff suede as well. Grey suede would be a cool option as well.





Snuff (the one that is called Polo by other makers?) suede with dark brown tassels with singel leather sole?
post #2276 of 4101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concub1ne View Post

 

 

Looks like skoab is getting a whole bunch of loafers in around march, so it might be worth keeping an eye on the carmina p0rn thread. Leaves usually posts pics of new stock there.

 

http://skoaktiebolaget.se/store Scroll down for a list of incoming stuff.

Oh shit, paratrooper boot in grain? Hnggg. 

post #2277 of 4101
Purple calf or suede count me in...that'd be bad ass, and would be perfect for fall! Esp suede!
post #2278 of 4101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post



pic from carmina shoe porn.

Mike can you look into this chukka style and leather (shell) for a MTO. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

Looks


Nice, St Crispin-esque. That chisel toe of the Simpson really suits the style.
+1 would be awesome in shell (or leather)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibs View Post

That chukka is money, i'd be in on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

^ +1

I think that's cognac shell. I'd be up for this on the Simpson last too. Is that a dainite/york sole in the picture? I'd be up for that too.
post #2279 of 4101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post



pic from carmina shoe porn.

Mike can you look into this chukka style and leather (shell) for a MTO. 

I absolutely LOVE the Carmina chukkas. We ran one on the Inca last, but all things equal, I'd prefer it on Rain or Simpson. We can definitely make that. You guys thinking Spring or Fall? Spring delivery is realistically going to be May/June.

Oh, and I found the Grape Calfskin shoe pic. This is so freaking boss. It's the same weight and hand as the midnight calf, which is absolutely butter soft:



It's a little hard to tell the exact coloring due to the lighting, but it's a very cool true dark grape tone. It's purple in the same way that Midnight calf is navy.
post #2280 of 4101

I feel like the 5 eye chukka in the pic is better than the 3 eye one you had before,

Maybe it's the angle but it looks so much more boss. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO