Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 12/26/15 at 8:06am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Today
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 148post #2207 of 41151/16/13 at 4:52pmpost #2208 of 41151/16/13 at 6:01pmQuote:
haha, don't worry wj4. mike usually leaves the MTO pre-orders online for at least a week. i haven't heard of any pre-order limits except for the previous ruby captoe.post #2209 of 41151/16/13 at 6:26pmpost #2210 of 41151/16/13 at 7:21pmpost #2211 of 41151/16/13 at 9:39pmQuote:
+2. I'd really, really like a shell cordo PTB in cognac on the Rain last.post #2212 of 41151/17/13 at 1:34amQuote:Originally Posted by JourneymanQuote:
+2. I'd really, really like a shell cordo PTB in cognac on the Rain last.
I'd be down for this one! +3post #2213 of 41151/17/13 at 9:02amQuote:
Not sure if I would want to go all matchy matchy with the belt and shoes, but was this question ever answered? I think a cognac/tan python belt would be amazing.post #2214 of 41151/17/13 at 9:22ampost #2215 of 41151/17/13 at 4:57pm
Okay, I'll definitely put this online today or tomorrow! Let's rock it! It's a great shape.Quote:
You know, I'll ask. I don't see why we couldn't have that made. I imagine that the price will fall around the $250 - $270 range, as python is only a bit less expensive than shell cordovan. Would that work?post #2216 of 41151/17/13 at 5:00pmpost #2217 of 41151/17/13 at 5:10pm
Greeley Boot Special Orders
The Greeley boots are up and online! There are five variants to choose from, and preorders will be accepted until Jan 27th. Here's the details:
1. Delivery is estimated between April and June, but we'll work to get them on the earlier side of that window.
2. Carmina passed along a pretty hefty price increase to all of their retail partners, so the shell boots will be $975 and the Calf & Suede will be $685.
3. This boot is on the Forest last, so wide fittings can be ordered in all sizes.
4. Carmina shoe trees are included in the price.
5. Deposits are non-refundable. Once the order is submitted (Jan 28th), we cannot submit any size changes.
6. Customers in Europe can arrange to have the boots sent directly to them from Spain. The pricing is the same, but you'll avoid the custom duties that would be charged on a parcel coming from outside the EU.
OK! Onto the good stuff:
Burgundy Shell Cordovan Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit
Navy Shell Cordovan Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit
Black Calfskin Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit
Burnished Tan Calfskin Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit
Snuff Suede Greeley Boot Special Order Depositpost #2218 of 41151/17/13 at 6:37pm
Aaaw yeah! Now it's time to decide between burnished tan, snuff, black calf, and burgundy shell...or just buy all of them? If only.
Also, Mike, I'd probably be down for a python belt, although I still don't really know how dress belt sizing works: If I order a 34 when I'm a true 32, will that just leave me with more holes sticking out than necessary? Would it still be wearable?post #2219 of 41151/17/13 at 7:21pmReturn Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Rebuild By Needles - Ribbon Flannel Size M 20 seconds ago
- › HENDER SCHEME MIP-01 Size 5 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 8 minutes ago
- › TAKAHIRO MIYASHITA THE SOLOIST Wild Compact Down Vest 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...