Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 9/20/16 at 6:35am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/17/16 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 12/26/15 at 8:06am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 148post #2207 of 41181/16/13 at 4:52pmpost #2208 of 41181/16/13 at 6:01pmQuote:
haha, don't worry wj4. mike usually leaves the MTO pre-orders online for at least a week. i haven't heard of any pre-order limits except for the previous ruby captoe.post #2209 of 41181/16/13 at 6:26pmpost #2210 of 41181/16/13 at 7:21pmpost #2211 of 41181/16/13 at 9:39pmQuote:
+2. I'd really, really like a shell cordo PTB in cognac on the Rain last.post #2212 of 41181/17/13 at 1:34amQuote:Originally Posted by JourneymanQuote:
+2. I'd really, really like a shell cordo PTB in cognac on the Rain last.
I'd be down for this one! +3post #2213 of 41181/17/13 at 9:02amQuote:
Not sure if I would want to go all matchy matchy with the belt and shoes, but was this question ever answered? I think a cognac/tan python belt would be amazing.post #2214 of 41181/17/13 at 9:22ampost #2215 of 41181/17/13 at 4:57pm
Okay, I'll definitely put this online today or tomorrow! Let's rock it! It's a great shape.Quote:
You know, I'll ask. I don't see why we couldn't have that made. I imagine that the price will fall around the $250 - $270 range, as python is only a bit less expensive than shell cordovan. Would that work?post #2216 of 41181/17/13 at 5:00pmpost #2217 of 41181/17/13 at 5:10pm
Greeley Boot Special Orders
The Greeley boots are up and online! There are five variants to choose from, and preorders will be accepted until Jan 27th. Here's the details:
1. Delivery is estimated between April and June, but we'll work to get them on the earlier side of that window.
2. Carmina passed along a pretty hefty price increase to all of their retail partners, so the shell boots will be $975 and the Calf & Suede will be $685.
3. This boot is on the Forest last, so wide fittings can be ordered in all sizes.
4. Carmina shoe trees are included in the price.
5. Deposits are non-refundable. Once the order is submitted (Jan 28th), we cannot submit any size changes.
6. Customers in Europe can arrange to have the boots sent directly to them from Spain. The pricing is the same, but you'll avoid the custom duties that would be charged on a parcel coming from outside the EU.
OK! Onto the good stuff:
Burgundy Shell Cordovan Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit
Navy Shell Cordovan Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit
Black Calfskin Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit
Burnished Tan Calfskin Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit
Snuff Suede Greeley Boot Special Order Depositpost #2218 of 41181/17/13 at 6:37pm
Aaaw yeah! Now it's time to decide between burnished tan, snuff, black calf, and burgundy shell...or just buy all of them? If only.
Also, Mike, I'd probably be down for a python belt, although I still don't really know how dress belt sizing works: If I order a 34 when I'm a true 32, will that just leave me with more holes sticking out than necessary? Would it still be wearable?post #2219 of 41181/17/13 at 7:21pmpost #2220 of 41181/17/13 at 8:04pmReturn Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...