Any chance of calling the black with black dainite the "Orwell Boot?"
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 7/30/15 at 6:56pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of February 1 Last post on 2/4/15 at 9:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on 7/30/15 at 7:43am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 147post #2192 of 41111/14/13 at 11:50pmpost #2193 of 41111/15/13 at 5:49amQuote:
Thanks for the info but I already have the snuff suede austerity brogue. I get tons of complements on it!!post #2194 of 41111/15/13 at 5:52ampost #2195 of 41111/15/13 at 7:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Should be in our next shipment, which I'm expecting around the end of this month / beginning of next.
Absolutely, I can fire that up this week. That shoe was ace!
Oh, sorry, I left out the black boot - we'll definitely offer that one too!
Was the initial suede austerity shoe on a single leather sole? Can we do a double sole on that this round if people are interested? I do a lot of walking in the city and the single sole just doesn't feel as good as a double.post #2196 of 41111/15/13 at 8:53amQuote:
I may be interested in the austerity shoe on a double leather sole. Any interest in doing that shoe in cognac shell as well as suede?post #2197 of 41111/15/13 at 3:53pmQuote:
You will be fine with the 12UK. I too wear that size and have 4 Carmina in 3 different lasts. Simpson/ runs on the narrower width and toe box through the other end of last spectrum with Robert/ Queens. Your width is slightly narrower than mine as a C, but as the Euro makers don't generally size widths as specifically as US, you have to live with the width. Remember, Sizing from a "C" to a mid width "D" in Alden and AE is only 3/16" . With Carmina, C&J, EG etc... the last truly does dictate the footbed widthpost #2198 of 41111/15/13 at 4:02pmpost #2199 of 41111/15/13 at 6:47pmpost #2200 of 41111/15/13 at 7:22pmpost #2201 of 41111/15/13 at 8:23pmQuote:
Mike showed an example of the burnished calf here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/277505/epaulet-x-carmina-mto/2100_100#post_6041726post #2202 of 41111/15/13 at 9:38pmQuote:I saw that and it looks pretty close to Saddle, at least to the pair I have. That's why I asked. I'm torn between the burnished calf and black.Originally Posted by diglett
Mike showed an example of the burnished calf here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/277505/epaulet-x-carmina-mto/2100_100#post_6041726post #2203 of 41111/15/13 at 9:53pmQuote:
Ah, that makes sense. I just thought you might have missed it. I'll probably be torn between full Snuff, and black, with my decision probably being based on the soles.post #2204 of 41111/16/13 at 7:37amReturn Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Neapolitan Sport Coat 16 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 19 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 22 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 28 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 31 minutes ago
- › How are Baxter Chelsea boots compared to RM Williams and...... 33 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...