or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 142

post #2116 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Ok Ty for the info. I posted in the carmina p0rn thread and there are a few guys interested in a boot of that style on forest last with possibly a rubber/York sole.

Sure, that's an easy one. We did a very similar style in our "Bradbury" boot, but it also has perfs going up the back. Gives it some more "punch" (see what I did there?)


Bradbury Perforated Captoe Boot Ruby Shell Cordovan

Oh, and a quick update:

EUROPEAN MTO PROJECT CUSTOMERS

I worked things out with Carmina and we should be able to ship you directly from the factory. It's a little complicated, as they'll have to bill VAT and work out some kind of prepaid pro forma invoice to send to you, but the bottom line is, we'll make it happen. The price will be the same (the price of the shoes or boots + $25 for shipping), but you'll be shipped from Spain, so there will be no additional customs taxes to pay.
post #2117 of 4103
Hey Mike,

How often do you plan on doing these group orders? I ask because I need to plan accordingly. The next pair for me is navy pythons but after that its the bal boot in some variation. PS how many do you need for the navy python bal cap shoe to order? I hope we have enough!
post #2118 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Austerity Bal boot would look good in this leather:


I say make that boot.
post #2119 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Sure, that's an easy one. We did a very similar style in our "Bradbury" boot, but it also has perfs going up the back. Gives it some more "punch" (see what I did there?)


Bradbury Perforated Captoe Boot Ruby Shell Cordovan

Oh, and a quick update:

EUROPEAN MTO PROJECT CUSTOMERS

I worked things out with Carmina and we should be able to ship you directly from the factory. It's a little complicated, as they'll have to bill VAT and work out some kind of prepaid pro forma invoice to send to you, but the bottom line is, we'll make it happen. The price will be the same (the price of the shoes or boots + $25 for shipping), but you'll be shipped from Spain, so there will be no additional customs taxes to pay.

Mike, do you speak Spanish?
post #2120 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post

I say make that boot.

I think it looks nice like that. Pebble grain looking leather looks awesome. I like the punching too. And yes very punny :-)
post #2121 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Okay, so how about this for the makeup list to offer for this first round:

1. Black Calf with Black Dainite Sole
2. Burnished Tan with a medium brown leather sole
3. Burgundy Shell Cordovan with Leather sole (but maybe a lighter edge than the pictured boot?)
4. Navy Shell Cordovan with a medium brown leather sole
5. Snuff Suede with a medium brown leather sole

No shell + Dainite combo. I'm out. frown.gif
post #2122 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post


Burnished tan is beautiful from Carmina - we just did a shoe in it:

Okay, so how about this for the makeup list to offer for this first round:

1. Black Calf with Black Dainite Sole
2. Burnished Tan with a medium brown leather sole
3. Burgundy Shell Cordovan with Leather sole (but maybe a lighter edge than the pictured boot?)
4. Navy Shell Cordovan with a medium brown leather sole
5. Snuff Suede with a medium brown leather sole

The burnished tan looks great, but from that list I think I'll only be interested in the black on black and the full snuff. The tan is a maybe for me. Are we holding off on the Ruby until the Fall, then?

post #2123 of 4103
Also, Is the plan to put all 5 different orders of the bal boots in at the same time? Someone be a baller and get them all! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2124 of 4103
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by diglett View Post


Sunken metal taps all around. My one pair of AEs has them as well, and the Ruby captoes are having them done right now.



from B.Nelson I presume?
post #2125 of 4103
I'll sign up for a burnished tan calf austerity boot.

However, my preference would be a makeup in the tan Lama - I sense that the texture of that leather will add a counterpoint to the Austerity design that will up the ante...
Do we have enough takers to make the option viable, since there is not much of the leather left at the supplier anyway?
post #2126 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by styleophile View Post

I'll sign up for a burnished tan calf austerity boot.

However, my preference would be a makeup in the tan Lama - I sense that the texture of that leather will add a counterpoint to the Austerity design that will up the ante...
Do we have enough takers to make the option viable, since there is not much of the leather left at the supplier anyway?

If Mike can get a hold of enough of that Lama, I could go for this too.
post #2127 of 4103
Let me check with Carmina, it's very possible that they still have some left in tan. All of the grey is gone. I'll get confirmation and then we can build it out. I agree - it would look great in the Lama, and since it's going to be a very rare leather, this would be the time to do it.

Just for reference, it's not a scotch grain, although it does have a cool texture. It looks like this:



And here's an 1800px enlargement of that shot
post #2128 of 4103

I'd be up for Burgundy Shell with pref. York / full dainite soles. Am a noob...when would deposits be required Epaulet? Live in NYC so could come into store too.

post #2129 of 4103
I'm eyeing the burnished tan myself! Either lama or regular would be fine with me.
post #2130 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eijimiyake View Post

I'd be up for Burgundy Shell with pref. York / full dainite soles. Am a noob...when would deposits be required Epaulet? Live in NYC so could come into store too.
Yes. Half now and half upon delivery.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO