No problem. I was referring to the uppers in that pic
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 3/31/15 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of February 1 Last post on 2/4/15 at 9:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 2:41 am in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 127
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm fairly sure this just escaped Mike while he was writing the post. He's definitely working to get everything here ASAP.
I actually laughed aloud when I read this last night...
I think you just ensured Dylan is going to dream about this tonight.
This could be so fresh! Hopefully it comes to fruition.
OH SHIT! I think you're gonna be blown away by these. The color is so rich, the shape is damn near perfect and the finishing...
We shipped out about 15 orders for Ruby Shell Captoes & Python Austerity Brogues today. We'll rock the balance of that tomorrow. Enjoy the shoes, and please let me know what you guys think!
I'm working to get our final shipment for the year from Carmina sent within the next week. We'll keep tabs on all of those shoes and I'll post updates once I have them.
Trousers are rust steep twill Walts. Not positive this is entirely the most advisable color combination, but I was very excited to try these on.
Queens last shape and fit are outstanding. Thanks Mike, Adele, and team. These are some really special shoes
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › NWT 6 pairs LP pants 50 and 52 Staple colours 1 minute ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 14 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...