or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 124

post #1846 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfrog View Post

i'm not sure if i should rock the pythons at the office...someone might think i'm a triad. lol

Need leather pants.
post #1847 of 4103
Holy balls!!! Those Pythons turned out great. I still remember thinking "What the hell do I need snake shoes for?" Now I know... Now I know...
post #1848 of 4103
^what they said. Those pythons are extraordinary. Can't wait for a few of those who picked them up to post photos in action.
post #1849 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfrog View Post

omg, these came out amazing! thanks for the pics mike! the python brogues look super boss and the ruby captoes will be a great addition to my work shoe rotation. that ruby shell color is really awesome. i'm not sure if i should rock the pythons at the office...someone might think i'm a triad. lol
i'm glad i ordered both. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
I'm definitely wearing my pythons to the office, with purple trousers.
post #1850 of 4103
Where my navy jodhpur's baldy[1].gif
post #1851 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

And for the record, I am kicking myself in the ass something terrible for not ordering a pair of BOTH of these shoes.

 

You and me both.  Still patiently waiting for the navy shell double monks to come in. 

post #1852 of 4103
Queens last looks really nice.
post #1853 of 4103
I should have bought the pythons and am kicking myself for not doing so. Mike said they could do a special order though.
post #1854 of 4103
Ruby shells look great.... but
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

I'm definitely wearing my pythons to the office, with purple trousers.

... this is the birth of an all-new aesthetic - "African street pimp business casual" - perfect for striking fear into those who may steal your Lean Pockets from the office freezer.
post #1855 of 4103
Fuck, how can I get a pair of both of those shoes

Kicking myself for not being in on this, I have a poor ability to visualize what these MTOs will end up looking like while they are in the planning stages
post #1856 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

Fuck, how can I get a pair of both of those shoes
Kicking myself for not being in on this, I have a poor ability to visualize what these MTOs will end up looking like while they are in the planning stages

Honestly, if you think you might like one of these MTOs, I'd always jump on it. Because they're limited, you'll always find folks just lke yourself, who wish they jumped on it. So, in the rare case it doesn't trun out as you'd like, I'm sure you'd find a buyer very quickly.
post #1857 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Honestly, if you think you might like one of these MTOs, I'd always jump on it. Because they're limited, you'll always find folks just lke yourself, who wish they jumped on it. So, in the rare case it doesn't trun out as you'd like, I'm sure you'd find a buyer very quickly.

NYR, from your mouth to God's ears.
post #1858 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

Ruby shells look great.... but
... this is the birth of an all-new aesthetic - "African street pimp business casual" - perfect for striking fear into those who may steal your Lean Pockets from the office freezer.

This nearly made me spit coffee out onto my screen!

African street pimp business casual is perfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray1381 View Post

I should have bought the pythons and am kicking myself for not doing so. Mike said they could do a special order though.

You know what, I'm just going to set up a new run of these. Let's take orders from now until Christmas and try to re-up for Spring. Should be a little quicker this time around - especially as I now have an official license to import fish and wildlife into the United States (don't ask).

I really can't believe how cool these came out. I'm used to seeing similar variants on the same shoes all of the time, and these step outside of the norm in such a perfect way. Great shape, thick tough sole, and a ton of attitude. You would wear these with a navy suit and look sharp as hell. They'll look boss with jeans. Carmina's really the only truly high-end manufacturer capable of making an exotic skin to this level, and it's exciting to make this product up. I'm sure as hell ordering myself a pair in round 2!
post #1859 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Should be a little quicker this time around - especially as I now have an official license to import fish and wildlife into the United States (don't ask)

Classic.

Not sure if I am going to be able to resist python austerity brogue round two.

And wj4 does take most of his excellent fit pics on the street these days.
post #1860 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Should be a little quicker this time around - especially as I now have an official license to import fish and wildlife into the United States (don't ask)

Classic.

Not sure if I am going to be able to resist python austerity brogue round two.

And wj4 does take most of his excellent fit pics on the street these days.

Do not resist the python.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO