Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 7/30/15 at 6:56pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of February 1 Last post on 2/4/15 at 9:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on 7/30/15 at 7:43am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 121post #1802 of 411111/30/12 at 4:20pmpost #1803 of 411111/30/12 at 4:42pmpost #1804 of 411112/2/12 at 10:10amGreat ideas so far!
Carmina is finalizing the pattern, but they told me that I can place orders against it ASAP. I requested some more photos of the boot from every angle so that you guys can see it, and I can properly mock it up.
So, I think that a few shell colors are a given. We'll certainly offer:
I think that suede will be crucial here too. I'd add Snuff suede into that batch.
Outside of that, let's refine some calfskin options. I think that doing a solid calf version would be great - and there we'd have the choice of Black, Chocolate, Burgundy, or Caramel.
And, definitely a cool two-tone makeup. Either a calf/suede, suede/shell, or calf/scotch. I'll work on a few mockups in this direction once I get the images.
All looks good with the planned Carmina delivery on Tuesday. I'll let you guys know and post some photos as soon as the delivery arrives. We'll also work on invoicing MTO clients for the balance and getting everyone's orders shipped out pronto. They'll be a few surprise new styles in there as wellpost #1805 of 411112/2/12 at 11:03ampost #1806 of 411112/2/12 at 11:27ampost #1807 of 411112/2/12 at 8:29pmpost #1808 of 411112/2/12 at 9:45pmQuote:
Sigh. Me, too. Mike never fails to surprise (and impress). Can't wait for those Ruby brogues.
As for the austerity boot, it'll be a tough call between Cognac and Ruby for the shell option. Black calf for the all-calf option sounds lovely, and I think a calf/Scotchgrain would be quite nice for a combo; we've had a few calf/suede makeups already, and (just my opinion) I don't like the idea of calf/shell mixes.post #1809 of 411112/3/12 at 8:36ampost #1810 of 411112/3/12 at 9:21amQuote:
Yes, the 922 wingtip is one of the pairs I got. I don't think they're chunky at all, but people's views on this kind of thing are pretty subjective. I think the Armoury's pictures are pretty accurate. If I get a chance when there's decent light, I'll try to take a picture for you.post #1811 of 411112/3/12 at 12:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Six
Yes, the 922 wingtip is one of the pairs I got. I don't think they're chunky at all, but people's views on this kind of thing are pretty subjective. I think the Armoury's pictures are pretty accurate. If I get a chance when there's decent light, I'll try to take a picture for you.
Great, thanks!!post #1812 of 411112/4/12 at 7:46ampost #1813 of 411112/4/12 at 8:11ampost #1814 of 411112/5/12 at 6:55ampost #1815 of 411112/5/12 at 7:59amQuote:
I know he's mentioned since the web site revamp that he has fallen behind in the PMs...and he'd try to catch up. Just give the store a buzz if its urgent, they're always polite, helpful and friendly.Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 50 seconds ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...