Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSteph, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Price drop: Carmina Burgundy Adelaides 11.5UK Last post on 8/6/14 at 2:04am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Suggestions for Madrid and Barcelona Last post on 7/27/14 at 12:24pm in Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Final Cut. Carmina Suede Chukka - New with Hand Made Trees - 8.5 UK - 9.5 US Last post on 1/13/14 at 8:46pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTT: CARMINA SUEDE CHUKKA 8.5 UK - 9.5 US Last post on 9/6/13 at 4:53pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 119
Styleforum Top Picks
Epaulet has done a few boots on the rain last for both their standard offerings as well as MTO. In the realm of slim toe shoes, the rain last is not super slim by any means. I believe the previous MTO of this boot was not even on the forest last, but the robert.
That would be lovely!
Nope, was on Forest.
Green shell wt I can get behind, but what sort of eyelets and which thick sole, double leather? Can we do the Forest last?
Apologies for the long delay on checking in, but I come bearing good news!
CARMINA DELIVERY NEXT WEEK
Got about 140 units arriving from Carmina, and they're projected to be delivered on Tuesday. Got a lot of good stuff in there including:
1. The Ruby Shell Punched Captoe MTO Project
2. The Python Austerity Brogue MTO Project
3. The Shell Cordovan Styleforum Sinclair boot and - it looks like a few units of grey suede MTO Projects
4. A whole bunch of other good stuff!
We'll still receive one more shipment this year - it should leave Spain in the next few weeks. I'm anticipating that our midnight calfskin products will be in there. I wasn't informed up front about any delays with obtaining the leather, but it looks like they needed to have the skins dyed to order. Either way, we'll do everything possible to get as much delivered by the end of the year.
A MIGHTY HANDSOME BOOT
The first sample is complete. Submitted for your approval.... the Austerity Brogue Balmoral Boot!
This thing is looking impossibly boss. I've asked for a realistic time line for the first delivery. They'll need to do some final pattern work, but I imagine that a 12-16 week period is realistic - meaning delivery around early April. Let me know what you guys think, and we can start tossing around some ideas for materials on it.
GREAT IDEAS IN THIS THREAD SO FAR
Love the ideas that are going around! I'll work on a few mockups and maybe we can narrow it down to a few options to push forward.
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Styleforum Top Picks
- › lefty's random dog thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Bespoke suit London. Possible for a tourist? 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 12 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)