Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 3/31/15 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of February 1 Last post on 2/4/15 at 9:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 6:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 119
Styleforum Top Picks
Epaulet has done a few boots on the rain last for both their standard offerings as well as MTO. In the realm of slim toe shoes, the rain last is not super slim by any means. I believe the previous MTO of this boot was not even on the forest last, but the robert.
That would be lovely!
Nope, was on Forest.
Green shell wt I can get behind, but what sort of eyelets and which thick sole, double leather? Can we do the Forest last?
Apologies for the long delay on checking in, but I come bearing good news!
CARMINA DELIVERY NEXT WEEK
Got about 140 units arriving from Carmina, and they're projected to be delivered on Tuesday. Got a lot of good stuff in there including:
1. The Ruby Shell Punched Captoe MTO Project
2. The Python Austerity Brogue MTO Project
3. The Shell Cordovan Styleforum Sinclair boot and - it looks like a few units of grey suede MTO Projects
4. A whole bunch of other good stuff!
We'll still receive one more shipment this year - it should leave Spain in the next few weeks. I'm anticipating that our midnight calfskin products will be in there. I wasn't informed up front about any delays with obtaining the leather, but it looks like they needed to have the skins dyed to order. Either way, we'll do everything possible to get as much delivered by the end of the year.
A MIGHTY HANDSOME BOOT
The first sample is complete. Submitted for your approval.... the Austerity Brogue Balmoral Boot!
This thing is looking impossibly boss. I've asked for a realistic time line for the first delivery. They'll need to do some final pattern work, but I imagine that a 12-16 week period is realistic - meaning delivery around early April. Let me know what you guys think, and we can start tossing around some ideas for materials on it.
GREAT IDEAS IN THIS THREAD SO FAR
Love the ideas that are going around! I'll work on a few mockups and maybe we can narrow it down to a few options to push forward.
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Friday Challenge April 27th, 2015: The Knit Tie 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Discuss Swaine Adeney Brigg cases 11 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott burgundy villian crew 17 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 22 minutes ago
- › The Sous VIde Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 26 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...