Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 7/1/15 at 2:17pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of February 1 Last post on 2/4/15 at 9:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on 7/1/15 at 7:49pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 119
Epaulet has done a few boots on the rain last for both their standard offerings as well as MTO. In the realm of slim toe shoes, the rain last is not super slim by any means. I believe the previous MTO of this boot was not even on the forest last, but the robert.
That would be lovely!
Nope, was on Forest.
Green shell wt I can get behind, but what sort of eyelets and which thick sole, double leather? Can we do the Forest last?
Apologies for the long delay on checking in, but I come bearing good news!
CARMINA DELIVERY NEXT WEEK
Got about 140 units arriving from Carmina, and they're projected to be delivered on Tuesday. Got a lot of good stuff in there including:
1. The Ruby Shell Punched Captoe MTO Project
2. The Python Austerity Brogue MTO Project
3. The Shell Cordovan Styleforum Sinclair boot and - it looks like a few units of grey suede MTO Projects
4. A whole bunch of other good stuff!
We'll still receive one more shipment this year - it should leave Spain in the next few weeks. I'm anticipating that our midnight calfskin products will be in there. I wasn't informed up front about any delays with obtaining the leather, but it looks like they needed to have the skins dyed to order. Either way, we'll do everything possible to get as much delivered by the end of the year.
A MIGHTY HANDSOME BOOT
The first sample is complete. Submitted for your approval.... the Austerity Brogue Balmoral Boot!
This thing is looking impossibly boss. I've asked for a realistic time line for the first delivery. They'll need to do some final pattern work, but I imagine that a 12-16 week period is realistic - meaning delivery around early April. Let me know what you guys think, and we can start tossing around some ideas for materials on it.
GREAT IDEAS IN THIS THREAD SO FAR
Love the ideas that are going around! I'll work on a few mockups and maybe we can narrow it down to a few options to push forward.
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Snowman x SnowSmock Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 18 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 24 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 24 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 26 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...