or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 68

post #1006 of 4103
Thread Starter 
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby!
post #1007 of 4103
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post

Sinclair boot in Ruby would be nice but I have my heart set on that wingtip. I'm about to sell some more Aldens to fund this new Carmina addiction.

I'm with you in the wingtip. Looking forward to it
post #1008 of 4103
233

Ruby color as a Chukka!

Did I mention that this would rock as a wingtip!
post #1009 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post


Sinclair boot in Ruby would be nice but I have my heart set on that wingtip. I'm about to sell some more Aldens to fund this new Carmina addiction.

I'm actually pretty bummed about the ruby wholecut. I would love a shoe in ruby, and I've been dying for a nice wholecut, but I just can't stand the look of the wingtip on the wholecut.

 

Oh well, you can't please everyone!

post #1010 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by diglett View Post

I'm actually pretty bummed about the ruby wholecut. I would love a shoe in ruby, and I've been dying for a nice wholecut, but I just can't stand the look of the wingtip on the wholecut.

Oh well, you can't please everyone!

I don't like the wholecut wingtip. I like the one NAMOR posted. As much as I like the color of Ruby I couldn't be down with that wingtip wholecut. I would like a plain wholecut in either saddle of cognac shell.
post #1011 of 4103
Thread Starter 
I think the ruby just looks great as a wingtip. perhaps it could even be an austerity wingtip

526
post #1012 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I think the ruby just looks great as a wingtip. perhaps it could even be an austerity wingtip
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

526

 

I agree that a ruby wingtip would look nice, I just think that the brogue look clashes with the wholecut.

post #1013 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I think the ruby just looks great as a wingtip. perhaps it could even be an austerity wingtip
526

I'd be happy with that one as is or the 3rd shoe from the left in Ruby. What about Epaulet's Fitzgerald in Ruby?
post #1014 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post


Sinclair boot in Ruby would be nice but I have my heart set on that wingtip. I'm about to sell some more Aldens to fund this new Carmina addiction.


Agreed. If that ruby wingtip gets made up I'm a guaranteed buy.

post #1015 of 4103
I would rock a ruby shell chukka with a chunky antique double sole and storm welt.
post #1016 of 4103
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by diglett View Post

I agree that a ruby wingtip would look nice, I just think that the brogue look clashes with the wholecut.

how about the one thats second from the left?

or this:

466
(photo courtesy of SF'er bengal-stripe)

in any case, hoping that Magic Mike can pull some ruby red shell out of horween's top hat
post #1017 of 4103

Wingtips are so ubiquitous I don't understand why everyone wants one in a MTO. *shrug*

post #1018 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I think the ruby just looks great as a wingtip. perhaps it could even be an austerity wingtip
526

Love the ruby wingtip second from the left! I like the wingtip 3rd from the left if it did not have the toe design.[/quote]
post #1019 of 4103
Sorry double post.
post #1020 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

Love the ruby wingtip second from the left! I like the wingtip 3rd from the left if it did not have the toe design.
[/quote]

I remember seeing that ruby shell wingtip here before. I would like it more if it were on the rain last.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO