or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Baltimore Holiday Meetup
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Baltimore Holiday Meetup - Page 3

Poll Results: Where to go?

 
  • 60% (6)
    B&O Brasserie
  • 30% (3)
    Rye
  • 10% (1)
    Thames St. Oyster House
10 Total Votes  
post #31 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

I was at Rye Monday night. The chick behind the bar was quite the chatty kathy. Food and drinks were good. I liked it better than the oyster bar by far.

Was this the barmaid? Apparently she moonlights as a ring girl.
558
post #32 of 121
Looks like B&O by a whisker. Even though I voted B&O, I thought the pic of the Rye bartender in a bikini would swing some votes.
post #33 of 121
How is a 62% to 37% difference a whisker?
post #34 of 121
MEAET UP IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS!! bounce2.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbounce2.gif
post #35 of 121
That wasn't her for sure. I am pretty sure I will be going.
post #36 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

How is a 62% to 37% difference a whisker?

I was looking at it more in the way of a 2 vote difference, although, with only 8 votes cast, granted that's a pretty coarse whisker.
post #37 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

That wasn't her for sure. I am pretty sure I will be going.

this is good news.

so, i take it we can call it for B&O at this point?
post #38 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


so, i take it we can call it for B&O at this point?

done. see you guys tomorrow
post #39 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post

done. see you guys tomorrow

i will try and contain my excitement.
post #40 of 121
so wait this is the spot on N Charles? Wow I can visit the UPS store on my way there.
post #41 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post

so wait this is the spot on N Charles? Wow I can visit the UPS store on my way there.

thats the place.

2 N Charles St Baltimore, MD 21201
post #42 of 121
I can't go frown.gif
I have to watch my daughter. Next time for sure.
post #43 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

I can't go frown.gif
I have to watch my daughter. Next time for sure.

I'd say bring her along, but with a meeting of a bunch of internet nerds, it would probably be appropriate to have Chris Hansen around.
post #44 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

I can't go frown.gif
I have to watch my daughter. Next time for sure.

censored.gif i demand your attendance
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post

I'd say bring her along, but with a meeting of a bunch of internet nerds, it would probably be appropriate to have Chris Hansen around.

speek fo yo'self biatch
post #45 of 121
Thread Starter 
See you guys at the B&O this evening. I have to pick my daughter up so I'll be a bit late - probably 6:00 or 6:30 on the outside, so try not to get all plowed before I get there.

Looking forward to it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Baltimore Holiday Meetup