or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ultimate Tie & Square Swap
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ultimate Tie & Square Swap - Page 28

post #406 of 418
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari013 View Post

Looks sharp! I like the green one and the cashmere with the rear blade showing. Very Italian icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

Nice choices icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Thanks fellas. It's snowing here now but I'll still try to have the box out today.
post #407 of 418
You took the green one! Nice choice Nore - looks great.

Newb question - what's the significance of having the blade showing?

Also - is it your MO to wear a contrast collar? looks good.
post #408 of 418
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHo View Post

You took the green one! Nice choice Nore - looks great.
Newb question - what's the significance of having the blade showing?
Also - is it your MO to wear a contrast collar? looks good.

Thanks. I don't always show blade except if the tie is slimmer than I would prefer. Yup, contrast collars and squares worn points up is my MO smile.gif
post #409 of 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post

want to see a better picture of this tie in action

Here are a few better pics of the tie in action with a navy suit, lighter blue/navy sc, and a multicolored plaid sc:
BattistoniTieZegna.jpg
BattistoniTieIsaia.jpg
BattistoniTieAttolini.jpg
post #410 of 418
Thread Starter 
That one was really nice. Wish I had kept it smile.gif

Sorry I haven't been able to get the box out but will try to get it out this evening.
post #411 of 418
So did anyone figure out a final plan for this box? Regardless, I am going to bow out of the next round, if there is one. I found a couple of tie ones and was glad to see my contributions were taken. It was fun while it lasted. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

One day maybe the WRAdvisor mystery will be solved.

Peace.
post #412 of 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

That one was really nice. Wish I had kept it smile.gif
Sorry I haven't been able to get the box out but will try to get it out this evening.

Still didnt get it. let me know if it went out
post #413 of 418
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

Still didnt get it. let me know if it went out

You should have it tomorrow

9505 5000 2469 2032 0000 97
post #414 of 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

You should have it tomorrow

9505 5000 2469 2032 0000 97

PACKAGE RECEIVED nod[1].gif
post #415 of 418
Thread Starter 
199
post #416 of 418

Quote:

Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

PACKAGE RECEIVED nod[1].gif


Pictures please

post #417 of 418
So is there an actual Round 2?
post #418 of 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

So is there an actual Round 2?

Not that I know of
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ultimate Tie & Square Swap