or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Live Draft: 12/18 @ 4:30pst NBA Yahoo Fantasy Basketball League 2011 - 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Live Draft: 12/18 @ 4:30pst NBA Yahoo Fantasy Basketball League 2011 - 2012 - Page 4

post #46 of 127
Thread Starter 
I'm open to 12 as long as some of the other guys are as well
post #47 of 127
twelve is fine with me.
post #48 of 127
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thats.mana View Post

twelve is fine with me.

Changed it to a 12 team league
post #49 of 127
winner takes all i'm assuming?
post #50 of 127
Thread Starter 
That hasn't been discussed yet but I personally am open to anything. This is what I had in mind (assuming 12)

1st: $160
2nd: $60
3rd: $20
post #51 of 127
Thread Starter 
12 team, top 6 make playoffs, top 2 seeds get first round bye
post #52 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I'm open to 12 as long as some of the other guys are as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

That hasn't been discussed yet but I personally am open to anything. This is what I had in mind (assuming 12)
1st: $160
2nd: $60
3rd: $20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

12 team, top 6 make playoffs, top 2 seeds get first round bye

this.
post #53 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

That hasn't been discussed yet but I personally am open to anything. This is what I had in mind (assuming 12)
1st: $160
2nd: $60
3rd: $20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

12 team, top 6 make playoffs, top 2 seeds get first round bye

Sounds good to me.
post #54 of 127
I have drafts on the 18th and 19th so I'd prefer another day. Although a different time on the 18th would work as well.
post #55 of 127
Make the draft on a weekend if possible. 17 or 18 is fine.
post #56 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Make the draft on a weekend if possible. 17 or 18 is fine.

17 is good.

Or the 24th. devil.gif
post #57 of 127
Thread Starter 
Code:
Ha, I already have the 24th booked for a fantasy draft. 17 or 18th sound good, preferably in the evening. I'll pm everyone signup info later tonight
post #58 of 127
18th is better for me. but i already have one for 2pm PST so needs to be after that.
post #59 of 127
Thread Starter 
Wheres your boy at?
post #60 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexandcandy View Post

18th is better for me. but i already have one for 2pm PST so needs to be after that.

Mine's 2:15.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Live Draft: 12/18 @ 4:30pst NBA Yahoo Fantasy Basketball League 2011 - 2012