or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › logsdail or raphael?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

logsdail or raphael? - Page 2

post #16 of 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
Both.



lefty

post #17 of 289
Tom Ford!
post #18 of 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley View Post
Betty never struck me as the type who would slut it up in bed. Veronica would at least make the effort.

Nice girls have to try harder. Veronica would lay there limply while holding her hands up behind your head so she can admire her jewelry. The jewelry you had to buy her just for the pleasure of a missionary-position quickie.

Betty, on the other hand, would supply the spaghetti and lube to keep you out of Veronica's arms.
post #19 of 289
[nsfw]



[/nsfw]
post #20 of 289
Dude, stop monopolizing this fucking forum.
post #21 of 289
Despos, but only with the discount.


- B
post #22 of 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Despos, but only with the discount.


- B

You too.
post #23 of 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Despos, but only with the discount.


- B

You can gladly have the same discount previously offered to Grimslade.
post #24 of 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Nice girls have to try harder. Veronica would lay there limply while holding her hands up behind your head so she can admire her jewelry. The jewelry you had to buy her just for the pleasure of a missionary-position quickie.

Betty, on the other hand, would supply the spaghetti and lube to keep you out of Veronica's arms.

This made my night.
post #25 of 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
Dude, stop monopolizing this fucking forum.

+1
post #26 of 289
are you also considering italian-style bespoke? Myself, I don't think I'd go to either-- I like Brioni and the like too much over british.

As long as you're shopping around for your next suit, why not take a close look at William Fioravanti at 45 W. 57th street (can't hurt to take a look, and i've been curious about this place since Esquire sent a man there for a killer suit, article can be searched by 'esquire perfect suit Fioravanti'). Just be sure to get double vents in the jacket.

I'd also take a closer look at Rubinacci, don't recall anyone on the forum having a bad or disappointing experience with him. Makes trips to the USA, right?
post #27 of 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx View Post
are you also considering italian-style bespoke? Myself, I don't think I'd go to either-- I like Brioni and the like too much over british.

As long as you're shopping around for your next suit, why not take a close look at William Fioravanti at 45 W. 57th street (can't hurt to take a look, and i've been curious about this place since Esquire sent a man there for a killer suit, article can be searched by 'esquire perfect suit Fioravanti'). Just be sure to get double vents in the jacket.

I'd also take a closer look at Rubinacci, don't recall anyone on the forum having a bad or disappointing experience with him. Makes trips to the USA, right?

Are you trying to stir that pot again??
post #28 of 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx View Post

I'd also take a closer look at Rubinacci, don't recall anyone on the forum having a bad or disappointing experience with him. Makes trips to the USA, right?

They have a flagship booteek at the Carlyle. Tepdoc lives right above it...in fact, there's a fireman's pole from his suite right down into the boutique, and he spirals down Batman-style whenever someone comes in to buy one of the unlined sevens.

- B
post #29 of 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Are you trying to stir that pot again??

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
They have a flagship booteek at the Carlyle. Tepdoc lives right above it...in fact, there's a fireman's pole from his suite right down into the boutique, and he spirals down Batman-style whenever someone comes in to buy one of the unlined sevens.

- B

post #30 of 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx View Post
I'd also take a closer look at Rubinacci, don't recall anyone on the forum having a bad or disappointing experience with him. Makes trips to the USA, right?

Lies, all lies.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › logsdail or raphael?