or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Neighbour - Our Legacy, Norse Projects, Ervell, Unis and more - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Neighbour - Our Legacy, Norse Projects, Ervell, Unis and more - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 7

post #91 of 164
Thread Starter 

Yes, it is pretty impressive. Works great as a light jacket as much as an overshirt. We should have all three versions online soon enough.

 

-Saager
 

post #92 of 164
Thread Starter 

 

 

In case you haven't heard we recently received an impressive range of back packs and shopper shoulder tote bags, wallets and belts from Danish company, Mismo. The brand remains firmly based in Danish design detailing, classic craftsmanship and straightforward functionality. All of our back packs and shoulder shoppers come in a wide assortment of ballistic nylon and cotton canvas make ups, plus well-aging bridle leather straps and solid brass clasps and buttons. The billfold wallets as well as belts are made of custom developed full grain vegetable tanned leathers and Italian hardware. All items are available in very limited stock. View the full collection here.

 

As always send us a PM, email us at info@shopneighbour.com or give us a call at +1(604)-558-2555 for any questions.

post #93 of 164
Thread Starter 

 

Our deliveries from Norse Projects Autumn-Winter 2012 are now in the online shop as well. Our seasonal selection of knit sweaters by the Danish brand feature an assortment of textures, colours and weights. The common thread throughout is the wool fabric used, whether it’s a Gustav wool blend sweatshirt, Birnir raglan knit or traditional George cabel knit.

 

We have also restocked in their popular Heavy Aros Chinos as well as a the classic PVC Elka jacket in black. More styles available in-store including Butternut Four Pocket Elka, Boucle Tees and their traditional Norse Beanies in three colourways. Direct all inquiries to our email (info@shopneighbour.com) or telephone (604/558-2555).

post #94 of 164
Thread Starter 

 

 

 

 

Hello SF,

 

In case you missed it, we recently received our Fall-Winter "Rugs to Riches" delivery by Stephan Scheider. This is also our first ever delivery from the Belgian based designer and we are thoroughly impressed. The choice of fabrics as most of you know is incredible. We now have our full assortment online and measurements are up as well. Here is the link to the collection http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/stephan-schneider

 

Feel free to PM us or send us an email at info@shopneighbour.com if you have any further questions.

 

Thanks,

 

Saager

post #95 of 164
Thread Starter 

Hey SFers,

 

 

1000

 

If you haven't already seen, we just wanted to share our seasonal lookbook collection with you. For Autumn-Winter 2012, we have chosen to feature three of our neighbours from around the area. The lookbook was shot by talented NY-LA based photographer Ken Tisuthiwongse, and captures the beautiful changing season here in Vancouver. This time around we will follow-up with supplemental editorials focusing on the subjects we have chosen to feature in the upcoming months. View our lookbook in its entirety here.

post #96 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbour View Post

Hello SF,

In case you missed it, we recently received our Fall-Winter "Rugs to Riches" delivery by Stephan Scheider. This is also our first ever delivery from the Belgian based designer and we are thoroughly impressed. The choice of fabrics as most of you know is incredible. We now have our full assortment online and measurements are up as well. Here is the link to the collection http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/stephan-schneider

Feel free to PM us or send us an email at info@shopneighbour.com if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Saager

always good to have another Schneider stockist; now you guys just have to carry more size III's... biggrin.gif
damask jacket looks so good.
post #97 of 164


I was stupid and slept on this in a medium, any way you could custom order?
post #98 of 164
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Marley View Post


I was stupid and slept on this in a medium, any way you could custom order?

 

We'll look into it. I'll send you a private message once we find out.

 

Thanks,


Saager

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmaged View Post


always good to have another Schneider stockist; now you guys just have to carry more size III's... biggrin.gif
damask jacket looks so good.

Noted. We picked up a few III's for Spring. First season so we were conservative with the size run. 

 

Thanks,

 

Saager

post #99 of 164
been too long since I've been in stores, trying to save money...

see you next Thursday for the Shop Hop!
post #100 of 164
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post

been too long since I've been in stores, trying to save money...
see you next Thursday for the Shop Hop!

Sounds good Rick!

 

-Saager

post #101 of 164
Just wanted to pop in and mention that Saager and the Neighbour team provide awesome service and sell some really nice gear. I'm putting this down: best knit selection in the city.
post #102 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald Bartholomew View Post

Just wanted to pop in and mention that Saager and the Neighbour team provide awesome service and sell some really nice gear. I'm putting this down: best knit selection in the city.

truth.
post #103 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald Bartholomew View Post

Just wanted to pop in and mention that Saager and the Neighbour team provide awesome service and sell some really nice gear. I'm putting this down: best knit selection in the city.

emphasis on the service. my Ervell pocket knit somehow developed a tear in the right shoulder and Saager helped organize a repair from Ervell, Inc. looks good as new biggrin.gif
post #104 of 164
Thread Starter 

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post


truth.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald Bartholomew View Post

Just wanted to pop in and mention that Saager and the Neighbour team provide awesome service and sell some really nice gear. I'm putting this down: best knit selection in the city.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmaged View Post


emphasis on the service. my Ervell pocket knit somehow developed a tear in the right shoulder and Saager helped organize a repair from Ervell, Inc. looks good as new biggrin.gif
post #105 of 164

Any chance y'all will restock the Ervell purple knit cap? And are you no longer carrying Baron Wells (I don't even know if they're coming out with new stuff)?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Neighbour - Our Legacy, Norse Projects, Ervell, Unis and more - Official Affiliate Thread