or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Bespoke Leather Gloves
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bespoke Leather Gloves

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 

Hi,

 

I really struggle for leather gloves does anyone know where you can get some bespoke gloves made?

 

post #2 of 14
http://www.chesterjefferies.co.uk/Scripts/default.asp
post #3 of 14
Yes - send them a tracing of your hand - there is a one off fee of 20 pounds and they will keep your pattern for subsequent orders - I've ordered 3 pairs from them, and while the fit is probably not as good as you'd get from working with a bespoke glovemaker in person, it is quite good.
post #4 of 14
Thread Starter 

thanks for that but I'm looking to see a glove maker in person if anyone knows of anyone? 

post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCWalker View Post

thanks for that but I'm looking to see a glove maker in person if anyone knows of anyone? 

In which country?
post #6 of 14
Thread Starter 

the UK

post #7 of 14
Chester Jefferies then.
post #8 of 14
Hi Jonathon,
I run a bespoke leather glove company in the Uk. All the gloves are handcut and made in the Uk. My website is www.humphreysgloves.co.uk and my contact number is 07775173713.
Depending where you are based I am happy to meet up with my customers to discuss design and colour choices. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sam Stevens
Humphrey's
post #9 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphreys View Post

Hi Jonathon,
I run a bespoke leather glove company in the Uk. All the gloves are handcut and made in the Uk. My website is www.humphreysgloves.co.uk and my contact number is 07775173713.
Depending where you are based I am happy to meet up with my customers to discuss design and colour choices. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sam Stevens
Humphrey's

Hi Sam, do you have any images you can send us? 

 

Jonathan

post #10 of 14
Check his website: http://www.humphreysgloves.co.uk/

/C
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark View Post

Check his website: http://www.humphreysgloves.co.uk/
/C

...
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphreys View Post

Hi Jonathon,
I run a bespoke leather glove company in the Uk. All the gloves are handcut and made in the Uk. My website is www.humphreysgloves.co.uk and my contact number is 07775173713.
Depending where you are based I am happy to meet up with my customers to discuss design and colour choices. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sam Stevens
Humphrey's

Very interesting site - thanks for the link smile.gif
post #13 of 14
In nyc Lacrasia glove makes gloves to order.
they recently moved into my building at 246 Fifth ave on the fifth floor
http://www.wegloveyou.com/mengloves.html
most of their business is theater or specialty related
they make many gloves for fashion shows
post #14 of 14

Hi Jonathon,

We can design from scratch for you, if there is something special you are looking for. We have 50 different leather colours to choose from and a variety of linings, silk, cashmere and fur.

Samantha Stevens

Humphrey's

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Bespoke Leather Gloves