or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What is with the colon being so inefficient?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What is with the colon being so inefficient? - Page 2

post #16 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I can't wait. Sex is too much effort. I have a feeling rapes are going to become a lot more frequent, however.

You can't rape a robot because robots don't have genitals. Every definition of rape I've ever seen involves genitals.
post #17 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

Uhhh, isn't that why we get drunk? Isn't that a good thing?

I don't think so. I feel it has more to do with alcohol in your bloodstream getting to your brain. Your liver is just a filter, without it you would stay drunk forever. Hmm...
post #18 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

You can't rape a robot because robots don't have genitals. Every definition of rape I've ever seen involves genitals.

But if sex happens in the brain (which is true) couldn't people just have sex with somebody telekinetically? Sounds amazing.
post #19 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

But if sex happens in the brain (which is true) couldn't people just have sex with somebody telekinetically? Sounds amazing.

Yes, that's right. Have you not seen Demolition Man? It's explained very thoroughly in that fine film.
post #20 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I don't think so. I feel it has more to do with alcohol in your bloodstream getting to your brain. Your liver is just a filter, without it you would stay drunk forever. Hmm...

Now you see where I'm going. No liver filtering means all the booze goes where it belongs. If I needed a stronger filter, I'd drink less. LOL ok no I wouldn't.


You eliminate booze through urination, respiration, and perspiration as well. At least I thought you did. I'm no scientist.
post #21 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Yes, that's right. Have you not seen Demolition Man? It's explained very thoroughly in that fine film.

No, I haven't seen it.
post #22 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

No, I haven't seen it.

It's one of the seminal works of predictive science fiction. Virtually everything in that film has come true. Electric cars, Taco Bell taking over the restaurant industry, Wesley Snipes going to jail, outlawing cigarettes and meat. Really, you should watch it immediately.
post #23 of 44
Thread Starter 
I will, don't you worry, brotha, don't you worry.
post #24 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

Sounds like a lot of marriages, too.

thomas speaks da truth!!!111!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

It's one of the seminal works of predictive science fiction. Virtually everything in that film has come true. Electric cars, Taco Bell taking over the restaurant industry, Wesley Snipes going to jail, outlawing cigarettes and meat. Really, you should watch it immediately.

the international version of demolition man had taco bell replaced with pizza hut.
post #25 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

It's one of the seminal works of predictive science fiction. Virtually everything in that film has come true. Electric cars, Taco Bell taking over the restaurant industry, Wesley Snipes going to jail, outlawing cigarettes and meat. Really, you should watch it immediately.

Demolition Man: Predictions
post #26 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaquiran View Post

Demolition Man: Predictions

aside from that, they also successfully predicted that wesley snipes will serve jail time.
post #27 of 44
Thread Starter 
Ok, so I have been having my girlfriend give me colon massages lately. Laugh all you want, but it does wonders for digestion. I have her push from my right hipbone upwards towards my ribcage several times to clear the ileocecal valve. Then across just below my ribcage to the left side of my body and then down towards my left hip bone. I have found that it decreases bloating quite a bit. Give it a try! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #28 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Ok, so I have been having my girlfriend give me colon massages lately. Laugh all you want, but it does wonders for digestion. I have her push from my right hipbone upwards towards my ribcage several times to clear the ileocecal valve. Then across just below my ribcage to the left side of my body and then down towards my left hip bone. I have found that it decreases bloating quite a bit. Give it a try! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

How did you convince her to massage your colon?
post #29 of 44
Thread Starter 
She loves me. inlove.gif

and I let her out of her cage for a day.
post #30 of 44
Well, how ever the colon is twisted, as the book says, we all know the end result.

"US Media Too Shy to Report First Family Book Purchase of ‘Everyone Poops’?"

http://dougpowers.com/2011/11/27/us-media-everyone-poops/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What is with the colon being so inefficient?