or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › We're all f***ed. Agree or disagree?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

We're all f***ed. Agree or disagree? - Page 2

post #16 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Life is incredible. A happy person will find happiness in almost any circumstances, a loser will find happiness in none.

THIS.
post #17 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Life is incredible. A happy person will find happiness in almost any circumstances, a loser will find happiness in none.

Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe.
post #18 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Life is incredible. A happy person will find happiness in almost any circumstances, a loser will find happiness in none.

I am now certain that you are not from Mogadishu or Monrovia.
post #19 of 37
On some deep down/ fundamental level? Sure. However as others have already pointed out, it does not seem like you will have to worry about that any time soon.
post #20 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Life is incredible. A happy person will find happiness in almost any circumstances, a loser will find happiness in none.

Not sure why but, I've been thinking about it and, this post came off as being incredibly callous and naive. I may try to incorporate it into my own life.
post #21 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post

Not sure why but, this post came off as being incredibly callous and naive. I may try to incorporate it into my own life.

Callous AND naive? Interesting. Unlike "pussy" and "coward" those would seem to be antonyms, not synonyms.
post #22 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Callous AND naive? Interesting. Unlike "pussy" and "coward" those would seem to be antonyms, not synonyms.

Oh, OK. Thanks. I don't give a shit. Nobody tells me how to talk. NOBODY.
post #23 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post

Not sure why but, I've been thinking about it and, this post came off as being incredibly callous and naive. I may try to incorporate it into my own life.

Easy: Run a retail store, open at midnight on Black Friday, and when the employees complain - sack them all and replace them with happy people. Truly happy people won't bitch just because they can't enjoy the holiday with their families.

(Actually, kind of dealing with this myself...)
post #24 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

Easy: Run a retail store, open at midnight on Black Friday, and when the employees complain - sack them all and replace them with happy people. Truly happy people won't bitch just because they can't enjoy the holiday with their families.
(Actually, kind of dealing with this myself...)

107
post #25 of 37

I was very happy until I read this thread.  Now all hope is gone.

post #26 of 37
Not sure if this is the proper place to put this or not, but this woman figured she was fucked, I guess.

Woman Dies After Lying Down In Traffic On I-94
What a horrible way to go.
post #27 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post

Oh, OK. Thanks. I don't give a shit. Nobody tells me how to talk. NOBODY.

This is desperate hate. The kind an inmate screams at a prison guard. I like your venomous hate much more.
post #28 of 37
Man is unhappy by choice, not by circumstance.

One can be getting a BJ by the hottest woman in his gold plated Bugatti and still be unhappy enough to contemplate suicide
post #29 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe City Thinker View Post

My life is fucked and I don't see any way out. If your selling me hopium. then you're trying to blow sunshine up my ass. There's no hope, there's only failure and pain. The suffering doesn't end until you die.

At least you aren't black



Just kidding peepwall[1].gif
post #30 of 37

as long as politicians are making what they are, we are boned.  Put 'em ALL on minimum wage and see what happens.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › We're all f***ed. Agree or disagree?