or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Clarks Desert Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Clarks Desert Boots - Page 424

post #6346 of 6880
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebb View Post


Filson's boot oil. Are you people seriously using sno-seal and water to condition your leather? shog%5B1%5D.gif

+1 on filson boot oil.
post #6347 of 6880


 

post #6348 of 6880
How do you guys like the blue staining on worn CDBs due to raw denim?
post #6349 of 6880
Quote:
Originally Posted by myk7000 View Post

How do you guys like the blue staining on worn CDBs due to raw denim?

 

My sand suede's have these and I like it, I think it looks cool & gives them "character".

post #6350 of 6880
Quote:
Originally Posted by myk7000 View Post

How do you guys like the blue staining on worn CDBs due to raw denim?


Put tape on the inside of your raw denim about 2.5 to 3 inches high, problem solved.

post #6351 of 6880
yea, i just let it stain the suede. all the jeans i wear with them are raw and the area that gets stained is covered up by the jeans anyway.
post #6352 of 6880

For the Desert Boots in Beeswax leather, is there a version with a lighter colored sole and one with a darker colored sole as well? From the pictures I've seen online, there seem to be two different versions. Thanks

post #6353 of 6880

I've heard around that you should get the clarks in about a half size smaller because

they stretch. Is this true? Also does anyone know hawkins mcgill? Saw em at

Urban outfitters- lot cheaper than clarks. 

post #6354 of 6880
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlarson View Post

I've heard around that you should get the clarks in about a half size smaller because

they stretch. Is this true? Also does anyone know hawkins mcgill? Saw em at

Urban outfitters- lot cheaper than clarks. 


Do not buy HMG, they are garbage.

Clarks don't really stretch, they just run really big.

post #6355 of 6880
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad1234 View Post

For the Desert Boots in Beeswax leather, is there a version with a lighter colored sole and one with a darker colored sole as well?

No.
post #6356 of 6880
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyweather View Post


 

Clarks don't really stretch, they just run really big.

Agree.  

post #6357 of 6880
6pm.com appears to have put these on sale... I'm not seeing beeswax, but do see red oak, grey leather (which I got in B&S recently and like), olive leather and then some weirder colors.
post #6358 of 6880
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyweather View Post


Do not buy HMG, they are garbage.

Clarks don't really stretch, they just run really big.

I'd have to agree with greyweather, 

my boyfriend bought HMG pants and they fell apart

after a month. The shoes they make look like cheap

Clark knockoffs too. 

post #6359 of 6880
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad1234 View Post

For the Desert Boots in Beeswax leather, is there a version with a lighter colored sole and one with a darker colored sole as well? From the pictures I've seen online, there seem to be two different versions. Thanks

Yes, theres the original with crepe sole thats white. This model cost more. Then they have the Bushacres with a dark sole and are cheaper. Also I think the larger is different..at least from pics that what it looks like. I have the bushacres so I can't comment on the originals.
post #6360 of 6880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornswaggler View Post

6pm.com appears to have put these on sale... I'm not seeing beeswax, but do see red oak, grey leather (which I got in B&S recently and like), olive leather and then some weirder colors.

 

Grabbed a pair of the Red Oaks, thanks! Tempted to get the Olives too...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Clarks Desert Boots