Hey guys, does anyone have both CDBs and Keds Champions CVOs? I am about to buy CDBs and dont know whether to go 1/2 or full size down (and in Czech republic there is no way to try them on). My Keds are 9 US/42 EU and they fit very tightly. Most people recommend full size down because leather can stretch, but some recommend half size down because they can be too tight in the middle. I also wear insole and will probably use them with thicker socks most of the time as coldish-weather kind of boot. What should I do?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarks Desert Boots - Taupe Suede - size 9.5 Last post on 10/19/11 at 5:46pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- My Insane Shoe Month Last post on 4/16/11 at 10:40am in Classic Menswear
- US12-13 Opening Ceremony Desert Boots, Red Wing Deck Shoes Last post on 2/26/11 at 9:50am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ToJ bomber 47L, Desert Boots 9.5, OL 32, Spurr 31, Sugarcane 31, NdG, W+H, n' MORE! Last post on 1/28/11 at 5:41pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Clarks Desert Boots - Page 417
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6242 of 697611/27/12 at 12:22ampost #6243 of 697611/27/12 at 7:24amQuote:Originally Posted by ryng
Anyone know how long Amazon will take to restock the Desert Boots and Desert Troopers? I want to take advantage of the 20% off Amazon shoes but they're out of my size. This is the promotion http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=5637565011
Is the promotion still tere. Or am I too late by now?post #6244 of 697611/27/12 at 12:54pmpost #6245 of 697611/28/12 at 7:09pmAnyone tried these Hobo desert boots (Japanese brand) from shoe zone? I got some in Taupe and they look really nice the stock photos don't do them justice. The sole is brown and doesn't turn black, I think they are nicer than the Clarks and £25 you can get three pairs for the price of one Clarks!
http://www.shoezone.com/Mens-Boots/Hobos-Mens-Suede-Lace-Desert-Boot-in-Brown/M8034post #6246 of 697611/28/12 at 7:17pmpost #6247 of 697611/28/12 at 10:07pmpost #6248 of 697611/29/12 at 12:12amQuote:
Got the same ones at the same price. I really like them. If you put re-condition them they look almost as good as newpost #6249 of 697611/29/12 at 9:26ampost #6250 of 697612/1/12 at 2:11amI can't find any stores here in Sydney to try some Desert Boots on, so I need some help. I'm no good with shoe sizes. My feet are 29cm heel to toe, which is exactly 11 27⁄64in, according to:
http://www.metric-conversions.org/length/centimeters-to-inches.htm.Which size DB should I get?post #6251 of 697612/1/12 at 9:10ampost #6252 of 697612/1/12 at 9:21ampost #6253 of 697612/1/12 at 9:33ampost #6254 of 697612/1/12 at 11:45amlmao yeah they are terrible I agree with you there but I like the DB on there, so the stitching would make you pay an extra £55 just to have it slightly different? I'm not trolling I'm just new to DB and I will be buying some Clarks next week but I feel stupid buying them, never been a sucker for brand names.
What colour are these?? They look like Taupe I was gonna go for Walnut but these look amazing,
Edited by Midisurf - 12/1/12 at 2:30pm
- Clarks Desert Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 5 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Chelsea boots 11.5 H BNIB black calf perfect 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 23 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...