Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarks Desert Boots - Taupe Suede - size 9.5 Last post on 10/19/11 at 5:46pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- My Insane Shoe Month Last post on 4/16/11 at 10:40am in Classic Menswear
- US12-13 Opening Ceremony Desert Boots, Red Wing Deck Shoes Last post on 2/26/11 at 9:50am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ToJ bomber 47L, Desert Boots 9.5, OL 32, Spurr 31, Sugarcane 31, NdG, W+H, n' MORE! Last post on 1/28/11 at 5:41pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Clarks Desert Boots - Page 415post #6211 of 697610/19/12 at 8:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6212 of 697610/22/12 at 4:57pmpost #6213 of 697610/23/12 at 1:51ampost #6214 of 697610/23/12 at 9:05ampost #6215 of 697610/23/12 at 9:51pmQuote:
No need to apply anything. The leather is pre-treated. Apply Obenauf's or oil when the leather looks dried and "tired".post #6216 of 697610/24/12 at 1:09ampost #6217 of 697610/24/12 at 3:50amLike Grasp - just got my beeswax boots too... Amazon sale... and love 'em! already one of the most comfortable shoes I own after just a few hours wear... probably should have gone down 1/2 size - but not a big enough issue to exchange. May exchange the laces... I'm also debating the shoe care routine - but am leaving alone for now. Hoping to get some good mileage out of these bootspost #6218 of 697610/24/12 at 1:15pmpost #6219 of 697610/24/12 at 4:43pmpost #6220 of 697610/24/12 at 5:08pmQuote:
How about a Filson belt - http://www.filson.com/mens/belts-and-suspenders/-1011/ ?post #6221 of 697610/24/12 at 7:09pmpost #6222 of 697610/25/12 at 9:40amQuote:
Not familiar with Corter, but Filson quality is very good indeed. They use good quality materials and their goods are very hardy. These are not wear for a single season fashion items, they will last a good few years with minimal care.post #6223 of 697610/25/12 at 10:50am
Here's a comparison pic that I took after applying one coat of Obenauf's LP (the one in the tub) a couple of weeks ago. The shoe on the right was purchased in May and worn pretty much every weekday. You can see that the leather looks "tired" and dried out. The shoe on the left is after applying a single coat of Obenauf's.
I'll probably pick up another pair after the soles completely wear down.post #6224 of 697610/31/12 at 7:59am
I am from the netherlands and i want to order the clarks beeswax at amazon.com. Because we cant buy them here in stores or online shops.
But i dont know wich size i have to buy, i have read that you have to go 0,5 1 size down.
What do you think?
Allstars low black: 10
Asics running shoes: 10,5
PME legend boots: 10,5
- Clarks Desert Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 5 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Need Help. New member. Long time reader :-) 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 13 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?