Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarks Desert Boots - Taupe Suede - size 9.5 Last post on 10/19/11 at 5:46pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- My Insane Shoe Month Last post on 4/16/11 at 10:40am in Classic Menswear
- US12-13 Opening Ceremony Desert Boots, Red Wing Deck Shoes Last post on 2/26/11 at 9:50am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ToJ bomber 47L, Desert Boots 9.5, OL 32, Spurr 31, Sugarcane 31, NdG, W+H, n' MORE! Last post on 1/28/11 at 5:41pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Clarks Desert Boots - Page 415
Styleforum Top Picks
No need to apply anything. The leather is pre-treated. Apply Obenauf's or oil when the leather looks dried and "tired".
How about a Filson belt - http://www.filson.com/mens/belts-and-suspenders/-1011/ ?
Not familiar with Corter, but Filson quality is very good indeed. They use good quality materials and their goods are very hardy. These are not wear for a single season fashion items, they will last a good few years with minimal care.
Here's a comparison pic that I took after applying one coat of Obenauf's LP (the one in the tub) a couple of weeks ago. The shoe on the right was purchased in May and worn pretty much every weekday. You can see that the leather looks "tired" and dried out. The shoe on the left is after applying a single coat of Obenauf's.
I'll probably pick up another pair after the soles completely wear down.
I am from the netherlands and i want to order the clarks beeswax at amazon.com. Because we cant buy them here in stores or online shops.
But i dont know wich size i have to buy, i have read that you have to go 0,5 1 size down.
What do you think?
Allstars low black: 10
Asics running shoes: 10,5
PME legend boots: 10,5
- Clarks Desert Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 2 minutes ago
- › Bespoke shoes - Calzoleria Riccardo Borella 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 25 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories