How cheap do the Beeswax usually get? I'm looking at the 7.5 and it's $110
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarks Desert Boots - Taupe Suede - size 9.5 Last post on 10/19/11 at 5:46pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- My Insane Shoe Month Last post on 4/16/11 at 10:40am in Classic Menswear
- US12-13 Opening Ceremony Desert Boots, Red Wing Deck Shoes Last post on 2/26/11 at 9:50am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ToJ bomber 47L, Desert Boots 9.5, OL 32, Spurr 31, Sugarcane 31, NdG, W+H, n' MORE! Last post on 1/28/11 at 5:41pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Clarks Desert Boots - Page 409
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6122 of 69769/6/12 at 12:08ampost #6123 of 69769/6/12 at 1:04ampost #6124 of 69769/6/12 at 10:02ampost #6125 of 69769/6/12 at 11:01ampost #6126 of 69769/6/12 at 1:47pmpost #6127 of 69769/6/12 at 4:08pmQuote:
This was my previous post.post #6128 of 69769/6/12 at 6:39pmpost #6129 of 69769/6/12 at 9:11pmpost #6130 of 69769/6/12 at 10:05pmpost #6131 of 69769/7/12 at 5:03pmDid anyone else notice a price hike in Clarks Originals? They used to average $110 to $140 in Vancouver, but for some reason I'm noticing online stores are having them for quite a bit more now. Better construction, perhaps? No idea.
ie. http://www.gravitypope.com/shoes/mens/clarks-originals, http://www.thebay.com/eng/brands/search/mens-thebay/13040, http://www.brownsshoes.com/eng_ca/browns-brands/CLARKS-ORIGINALpost #6132 of 69769/7/12 at 5:58pmQuote:It has to do with demand. No one else besides me wore them in '08. I slowly began to notice desert boots appearing at the mall as the years went by. Now they're pretty common. I don't even bother touching them unless the color is unusualOriginally Posted by areyounoob
Did anyone else notice a price hike in Clarks Originals? They used to average $110 to $140 in Vancouver, but for some reason I'm noticing online stores are having them for quite a bit more now. Better construction, perhaps? No idea.
ie. http://www.gravitypope.com/shoes/mens/clarks-originals, http://www.thebay.com/eng/brands/search/mens-thebay/13040, http://www.brownsshoes.com/eng_ca/browns-brands/CLARKS-ORIGINALpost #6133 of 69769/14/12 at 12:51am
Hey, so I have a question.
I just received my pair from Amazon, Grey Leather Originals, in Size 13.
Now I normally run a size 13, but these seem big to me, and now after googling, it seems I should've sized down a half size, but Amazon doesn't have them in 12 1/2's.
Should I return them and get a size 12, or stick with the 13? The width is fine, it's just the length of them slide back and forth a bit, when walking, and the back of them are cutting the backs of my feet.
Thanks.post #6134 of 69769/16/12 at 10:44pm
Same here buddy :)
But wear them with thick socks 'falls coming' (I'm in Aus and assuming your in America).
Thick knit socks actually look great with these so don't worry; been wearing mine for a month (though probably only weekends) and they break in and they will definitely stop cutting the back once broken in; they are so heavenly soft when broken in :P
TehFunnyBunnypost #6135 of 69769/16/12 at 11:04pmQuote:
Don't return them. You should walk around wearing the wrong size shoes with the backs cutting into your ankles.
- Clarks Desert Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 seconds ago
- › Gas is 12 cents a gallon and DOW drops 6734 in 3 hours 30 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cleanout! Drake's, Panta, Bigi et al. Ties (and some squares) 5 minutes ago
- › ALLEN EDMONDS SUPER RARE SHELL CORDOVAN MANY SIZES - UPDATED 4/6 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...