How cheap do the Beeswax usually get? I'm looking at the 7.5 and it's $110
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarks Desert Boots - Taupe Suede - size 9.5 Last post on 10/19/11 at 5:46pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- My Insane Shoe Month Last post on 4/16/11 at 10:40am in Classic Menswear
- US12-13 Opening Ceremony Desert Boots, Red Wing Deck Shoes Last post on 2/26/11 at 9:50am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ToJ bomber 47L, Desert Boots 9.5, OL 32, Spurr 31, Sugarcane 31, NdG, W+H, n' MORE! Last post on 1/28/11 at 5:41pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Clarks Desert Boots - Page 409post #6122 of 69889/6/12 at 12:08ampost #6123 of 69889/6/12 at 1:04ampost #6124 of 69889/6/12 at 10:02ampost #6125 of 69889/6/12 at 11:01ampost #6126 of 69889/6/12 at 1:47pmpost #6127 of 69889/6/12 at 4:08pmQuote:
This was my previous post.post #6128 of 69889/6/12 at 6:39pmpost #6129 of 69889/6/12 at 9:11pmpost #6130 of 69889/6/12 at 10:05pmpost #6131 of 69889/7/12 at 5:03pmDid anyone else notice a price hike in Clarks Originals? They used to average $110 to $140 in Vancouver, but for some reason I'm noticing online stores are having them for quite a bit more now. Better construction, perhaps? No idea.
ie. http://www.gravitypope.com/shoes/mens/clarks-originals, http://www.thebay.com/eng/brands/search/mens-thebay/13040, http://www.brownsshoes.com/eng_ca/browns-brands/CLARKS-ORIGINALpost #6132 of 69889/7/12 at 5:58pmQuote:It has to do with demand. No one else besides me wore them in '08. I slowly began to notice desert boots appearing at the mall as the years went by. Now they're pretty common. I don't even bother touching them unless the color is unusualOriginally Posted by areyounoob
Did anyone else notice a price hike in Clarks Originals? They used to average $110 to $140 in Vancouver, but for some reason I'm noticing online stores are having them for quite a bit more now. Better construction, perhaps? No idea.
ie. http://www.gravitypope.com/shoes/mens/clarks-originals, http://www.thebay.com/eng/brands/search/mens-thebay/13040, http://www.brownsshoes.com/eng_ca/browns-brands/CLARKS-ORIGINALpost #6133 of 69889/14/12 at 12:51am
Hey, so I have a question.
I just received my pair from Amazon, Grey Leather Originals, in Size 13.
Now I normally run a size 13, but these seem big to me, and now after googling, it seems I should've sized down a half size, but Amazon doesn't have them in 12 1/2's.
Should I return them and get a size 12, or stick with the 13? The width is fine, it's just the length of them slide back and forth a bit, when walking, and the back of them are cutting the backs of my feet.
Thanks.post #6134 of 69889/16/12 at 10:44pm
Same here buddy :)
But wear them with thick socks 'falls coming' (I'm in Aus and assuming your in America).
Thick knit socks actually look great with these so don't worry; been wearing mine for a month (though probably only weekends) and they break in and they will definitely stop cutting the back once broken in; they are so heavenly soft when broken in :P
TehFunnyBunnypost #6135 of 69889/16/12 at 11:04pmQuote:
Don't return them. You should walk around wearing the wrong size shoes with the backs cutting into your ankles.
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Barena styles and sizing thread. 35 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 36 minutes ago
- › Mister Freedom by Sugar Cane (TOYO) 36 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...