hey, did anyone tried to paint the soles on the db's?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarks Desert Boots - Taupe Suede - size 9.5 Last post on 10/19/11 at 5:46pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- My Insane Shoe Month Last post on 4/16/11 at 10:40am in Classic Menswear
- US12-13 Opening Ceremony Desert Boots, Red Wing Deck Shoes Last post on 2/26/11 at 9:50am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ToJ bomber 47L, Desert Boots 9.5, OL 32, Spurr 31, Sugarcane 31, NdG, W+H, n' MORE! Last post on 1/28/11 at 5:41pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Clarks Desert Boots - Page 404
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6047 of 69766/28/12 at 5:18pmpost #6048 of 69766/28/12 at 11:05pm
Why? With the material, that would go terribly.Quote:
Beeswax, this has been answered hundreds of times.post #6049 of 69766/29/12 at 12:17ampost #6050 of 69766/29/12 at 11:56pmpost #6051 of 69766/30/12 at 12:43ampost #6052 of 69766/30/12 at 3:03ampost #6053 of 69766/30/12 at 4:09pmpost #6054 of 69767/2/12 at 4:46am
torn....don't say beeswax i know there killer but can't find one in the right size for my tiny feet (size 6 men.....GASP)post #6055 of 69767/4/12 at 9:52am
I'm intending to get a desert boot but I have no idea whats the difference between the beeswax color and this one http://www.asos.com/Clarks-Originals/Clarks-Originals-Desert-Boots/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=738046&cid=5843&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Brown
Any differences? Can't seem to find the asos one on the internet as well somehow...post #6056 of 69767/5/12 at 9:39ampost #6057 of 69767/11/12 at 6:15am
I have both the one in that asos link and some regular beeswax ones. Those are called antique tan. Very nice but different leather. They are less red and less dark than in those photos. More dressy and less scruffy than the beeswax ones. Be careful, asos uses UK sizes annoyingly. So mine from there are half a size big.post #6058 of 69767/11/12 at 5:25pmpost #6059 of 69767/11/12 at 9:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by kimchijajonshim
Are these beeswax Clarks? The laces are obviously after-market, but the stitching and design looks the same. However the sole looks much darker, don't know if it's been treated or just dirty. I haven't been impressed with most pictures of CDBs but I REALLY like the character and patina on these boots.
any consensus on whether these are regular DBs or bushacres? also, where can i get those laces?
edit - i think these are the laces http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shoes/sneakers/PRDOVR~37560/99102249517/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~laces/37560.jsp
Edited by jaw4527 - 7/11/12 at 9:55pm
- Clarks Desert Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 9 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 10 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?