hey, did anyone tried to paint the soles on the db's?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarks Desert Boots - Taupe Suede - size 9.5 Last post on 10/19/11 at 5:46pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- My Insane Shoe Month Last post on 4/16/11 at 10:40am in Classic Menswear
- US12-13 Opening Ceremony Desert Boots, Red Wing Deck Shoes Last post on 2/26/11 at 9:50am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ToJ bomber 47L, Desert Boots 9.5, OL 32, Spurr 31, Sugarcane 31, NdG, W+H, n' MORE! Last post on 1/28/11 at 5:41pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on Yesterday at 6:38 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Clarks Desert Boots - Page 404
Styleforum Top Picks
Why? With the material, that would go terribly.
Beeswax, this has been answered hundreds of times.
torn....don't say beeswax i know there killer but can't find one in the right size for my tiny feet (size 6 men.....GASP)
I'm intending to get a desert boot but I have no idea whats the difference between the beeswax color and this one http://www.asos.com/Clarks-Originals/Clarks-Originals-Desert-Boots/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=738046&cid=5843&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Brown
Any differences? Can't seem to find the asos one on the internet as well somehow...
I have both the one in that asos link and some regular beeswax ones. Those are called antique tan. Very nice but different leather. They are less red and less dark than in those photos. More dressy and less scruffy than the beeswax ones. Be careful, asos uses UK sizes annoyingly. So mine from there are half a size big.
Are these beeswax Clarks? The laces are obviously after-market, but the stitching and design looks the same. However the sole looks much darker, don't know if it's been treated or just dirty. I haven't been impressed with most pictures of CDBs but I REALLY like the character and patina on these boots.
any consensus on whether these are regular DBs or bushacres? also, where can i get those laces?
edit - i think these are the laces http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shoes/sneakers/PRDOVR~37560/99102249517/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~laces/37560.jsp
Edited by jaw4527 - 7/11/12 at 9:55pm
- Clarks Desert Boots
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 53 seconds ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 1 minute ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Is this suit too black for business setting? 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015