Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarks Desert Boots - Taupe Suede - size 9.5 Last post on 10/19/11 at 5:46pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- My Insane Shoe Month Last post on 4/16/11 at 10:40am in Classic Menswear
- US12-13 Opening Ceremony Desert Boots, Red Wing Deck Shoes Last post on 2/26/11 at 9:50am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ToJ bomber 47L, Desert Boots 9.5, OL 32, Spurr 31, Sugarcane 31, NdG, W+H, n' MORE! Last post on 1/28/11 at 5:41pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Clarks Desert Boots - Page 370
Styleforum Top Picks
Good god, those look like orthotics. Definitely not addition by subtraction.
Semi-related note, anyone seen a re-soled DB that actually looks good? I've got a pair of beat-to-shit black leathers that I'd like to get fixed up, but all the sole styles I've seen tried just look rough.
Earlier in this thread someone posted these; I think they look great with a black sole. I'm sure any cobbler who can work with vibram or rubber would offer other colors as well, similar to the beige rubber soles that come with the Bushacres:
Liking these. Take on a whole new aesthetic with the wedge sole. Don't know if I'd do it, but I can appreciate them.
The cutoff heel offers more of a "working man's" feel to the boot IMO. I prefer the Originals with the crepe sole and heel, a buddy of mine has had his Original's resoled with some Vibram sole, can't recall which one, but I'll see if he can get some pics for me to post up.
*Image taken from http://standingelements.tumblr.com/*
Just bought my first pair. It's brown suede. Before I bought it I thought I'll be able to wear it with so many things in my closet, however now I'm struggling to find things to wear it with. I probably shouldn't have went with brown, since I own nothing else that's brown. :(
Can anyone give me some tips and/or suggestions of what I should wear my new brown DB's with?
- Clarks Desert Boots
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 43 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › Ordering custom Vibergs 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 3 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...