or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Clarks Desert Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Clarks Desert Boots - Page 34

post #496 of 6992
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrated View Post

This is probably a crazy question, but which are wider? I mean wider like when you have them on and look down. I like the way a wider shoe looks with the jeans I wear. I know, I'm nuts.
post #497 of 6992
Has anyone had experience with the J.Shoes 'Mojave 2' desert boots? I saw them today at DSW of all places and they looked incredible. I would have grabbed them if they had my size. I little more pricey at about $160, but the craftsmanship was on par.




post #498 of 6992
HOLY SHIT! just scored the J.Shoes Mojave's on Amazon for $50 SHIPPED...
http://www.amazon.com/J-Shoes-Mens-M...0591754&sr=8-1

I'll let you guys know how they are when I get them on tuesday.
post #499 of 6992
I happened to pick those up too. Hopefully they fit true to size.
post #500 of 6992
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby11303 View Post
This is probably a crazy question, but which are wider? I mean wider like when you have them on and look down. I like the way a wider shoe looks with the jeans I wear. I know, I'm nuts.

Clarks are wider.
post #501 of 6992
I went into 4feet shoes shop the other day and they had a very nice pair of desert boots in sand/beige suede for £40.
I didnt buy but when i got home checked the website but couldnt find it on their website. Very nice looking and feeling shoe.
post #502 of 6992
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyStylee View Post
HOLY $*%#! just scored the J.Shoes Mojave's on Amazon for $50 SHIPPED...
http://www.amazon.com/J-Shoes-Mens-M...0591754&sr=8-1

I'll let you guys know how they are when I get them on tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smells Like Poor View Post
I happened to pick those up too. Hopefully they fit true to size.

What color and size did you guys purchase?

SDF
post #503 of 6992
Those J. Shoes look cool. I like the rivets, screams to be worn with jeans of course.
post #504 of 6992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_George View Post
Did you just call the Gap or what? I'd love to get my hands on some 11.5s if there are any still around.

I googled "atlanta banana republic" and called the first store that came up.
post #505 of 6992
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoFan View Post
What color and size did you guys purchase?

SDF

i got a 9.5US in "Peanut"...which looks comparable to the clarks beeswax. I wonder If i should apply mink oil to them? Urban Outfitters has them on their site, and it says they fit true to size. crossing my fingers.
post #506 of 6992
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoFan View Post
What color and size did you guys purchase?

SDF

I got Brown in a size 10. I'm usually between a 9.5 and 10 so I'm probably just going to have to cross my fingers since there aren't any 9.5 left.

post #507 of 6992
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyStylee View Post
i got a 9.5US in "Peanut"...which looks comparable to the clarks beeswax. I wonder If i should apply mink oil to them? Urban Outfitters has them on their site, and it says they fit true to size. crossing my fingers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smells Like Poor View Post
I got Brown in a size 10. I'm usually between a 9.5 and 10 so I'm probably just going to have to cross my fingers since there aren't any 9.5 left.
Both are good looking colors. Let us know how you guys like them, and how they fit. Thanks, SDF
post #508 of 6992
Almost got the black pair but there were no 9s and I didn't feel like experimenting with the other sizes.
post #509 of 6992
Has anyone attempted to "polish" or dye the suede desert boots? I'm just thinking that since I am really underwhelmed about the colors that are available could I this be a solution to get exactly what I want?

thanks
post #510 of 6992
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarity View Post
Almost got the black pair but there were no 9s and I didn't feel like experimenting with the other sizes.

I stumbled upon these in a 9:http://www.amazon.com/Ted-Baker-Ashc...646319&sr=1-12

I'm not a fan of the square toe, but I thought I'd share anyway.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Clarks Desert Boots