or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Clarks Desert Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Clarks Desert Boots - Page 249

post #3721 of 6914
Anyone know how to get a grease stain out of suede clarks? I had a piece of food fall. I tried a suede eraser to no avail...
post #3722 of 6914
Got these boots in Beeswax a couple weeks ago and I must say I like them quite a lot. They start to gain character pretty quickly.
post #3723 of 6914
those look really nice...ya the beeswax are def the best style in my opinion...where is the cheapest place to buy a pair currently?? (i have a pair of banana republic bees wax desert boots, but they are a size too big sadly...selling it in B/S section)
post #3724 of 6914
i've always wondered how these would fit on my feet. my foot measures out around 4.5 in width LOL. very wide. I usually just wear 11.5 in all my other shoes, so how would i go about doing a pair of db's? Do they stretch at all?
post #3725 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvoc View Post
those look really nice...ya the beeswax are def the best style in my opinion...where is the cheapest place to buy a pair currently??

(i have a pair of banana republic bees wax desert boots, but they are a size too big sadly...selling it in B/S section)

I paid retail for them at a Clarks store, from what I've read you basically have to get lucky to get them cheap. I think one of the ways to save on them though was when BR was giving out coupons for like 25-40% off regular priced items. I know a few people who snagged them for a really good price that way
post #3726 of 6914
dont ever pay retail for clarks, there are a lot of stores that have coupon codes that sell clarks....just look at how many have been posted over the past few pages
post #3727 of 6914
^My problem was finding a store that carried them in store, had my size, and had a decent coupon. No one around me ever had them in stock.
post #3728 of 6914

..


Edited by Radagast - 10/23/11 at 9:40am
post #3729 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
I have wide feet. Typically wear a US 11 - 11.5 in sneakers, US 10.5 to 11 in dress shoes. My desert boots are a US 10 and they are the widest feeling shoe I own.

sounds like me. I'll take your word for it. Thanks!
post #3730 of 6914
i bought some dessert boots at my local marshalls recently. they were only $55.
post #3731 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRogan View Post
^My problem was finding a store that carried them in store, had my size, and had a decent coupon. No one around me ever had them in stock.

if u live in the U.S., just order them online if u actually want to save money

online stores have the best deals
post #3732 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamas View Post
Anyone know how to get a grease stain out of suede clarks? I had a piece of food fall. I tried a suede eraser to no avail...

You're screwed. Luckily Clark's are cheap as chips.
post #3733 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPirate View Post
i'm thinking of buying a pair of clarks desert boots (beeswax), and was wondering how its sole holds up in icy/wet weather. it looks flat, and i'm concerned that these shoes might be slippery. anyone had any experience with this?

also, any recommendations on their sizing? are they true to size, bigger, smaller? by how much?

i wouldnt recommend them for rain/snow, i was wearing them today and i couldnt count the number of times i almost slipped cause of the soles
post #3734 of 6914
Anyone have a better picture of the Oakwood and Taupe colors? Want a pair that will work with black pants/denim but also be versatile enough to go with khakis. Any other color suggestions?
post #3735 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post
Anyone have a better picture of the Oakwood and Taupe colors? Want a pair that will work with black pants/denim but also be versatile enough to go with khakis. Any other color suggestions?

Someone here posted their oakwood (the color I also have).




They go great with denim and alright with chinos. I think taupe might be a bit better for chinos though oakwoods are fine too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Clarks Desert Boots