or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Clarks Desert Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Clarks Desert Boots - Page 178

post #2656 of 6914
I didn't actually go into the jcrew just saw from the window. The ones at UO are definitely clarks though as i picked them up and checked. Now that i think about it, i think the only people i've seen around the city in desert boots have been younger people
post #2657 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
I didn't actually go into the jcrew just saw from the window. The ones at UO are definitely clarks though as i picked them up and checked. Now that i think about it, i think the only people i've seen around the city in desert boots have been younger people

I guess I'm age inappropriate then? Is there a cutoff age for desert boots?
post #2658 of 6914
I never saw this model, it's a king of beeswax

http://cgi.ebay.com/70523-Mens-Clark...item95030fd4be
post #2659 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by justBrut View Post
I never saw this model, it's a king of beeswax http://cgi.ebay.com/70523-Mens-Clark...item95030fd4be
I think that is the "Taupe Waxy Leather". http://www.onlineshoes.com/mens-clar...her-p_id133091 It says teak distressed leather, but taupe distressed leather is just taupe suede AFAIK.
post #2660 of 6914
Clarks are pretty universally a half-size large. This goes for their sister company Bostonian as well. Any store which carries Clarks should be able to special order the Desert Boot in any colour and any size, and turnaround for a special order through a retailer is usually about two weeks in North America.
post #2661 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdpittman View Post
Clarks are pretty universally a half-size large. This goes for their sister company Bostonian as well. Any store which carries Clarks should be able to special order the Desert Boot in any colour and any size, and turnaround for a special order through a retailer is usually about two weeks in North America.

Yeah I am a normal 13, but they came and I decided to try the 12 and those fit much nicer so I returned the 13. Love the shoes though wish it wasnt snowing...
post #2662 of 6914
Has anyone in Vancouver found some DBs? I searched and found a post that said UO had them but it was two years old.
post #2663 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubc121 View Post
Has anyone in Vancouver found some DBs? I searched and found a post that said UO had them but it was two years old.

Gravity Pope has a limited selection of sizes and colours (black, sand suede, I think cola?). The Bay at Pacific Centre has really limited sizes in the sand suede, while Town Shoes at the same mall has limited sizes in black and sand suede. I haven't found them anywhere else (none at Ronsons, Feet First, or any of the other retailers listed on the Clarks Canada site that I've either called or visited, though I haven't called Way On shoes or anything in the suburbs). If you find a place that has a decent run of them (especially if you see Beeswax in 9.5) please pm.
post #2664 of 6914
I will. I called the stores in my area too that are on the clarks website and they didn't have some. I'll make the trek to pacific center and gp.
post #2665 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by taikuodo View Post
Got my taupe distressed off shoebuy for 76 - 30% cashback = 53....

how did you get the cashback?
post #2666 of 6914
http://lookbook.nu/look/266054-birthday-shoes
http://lookbook.nu/look/349535-Cuddle-Fuddle

What desert boots are these?
i will appreciate it if someone can link me or tell me the color and material.
did the guy do something to his black clarks? it looks so buttery.
post #2667 of 6914
Gah. I just found out about the Black Distressed ones, and no one has my size Anyone know where to find a 8.5/9, even at full price? Thanks.
post #2668 of 6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineohtoo View Post
Gah. I just found out about the Black Distressed ones, and no one has my size Anyone know where to find a 8.5/9, even at full price? Thanks.

http://www.zappos.com/clarks-desert-boot-black-suede
http://www.shoebuy.com/clarks-desert-boot/14023/109124

Are these what you're looking for?
post #2669 of 6914
post #2670 of 6914
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Clarks Desert Boots