or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: RL Purple Label and Black Label Suits for $500 @ Sawgrass Mills
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA: RL Purple Label and Black Label Suits for $500 @ Sawgrass Mills

post #1 of 104
Thread Starter 
Note: the RL store at Sawgrass has RLPL and RLBL suits for $500. If you are a 42L there is a huge selection. If you are a 40r (or a 42r Custom Fit) forget it - I bought nearly everything worth a damn.

This is the Ralph Lauren store in the Collonades, not the RL Outlet inside. This store used to carry only women's stuff, but is now carrying the more expensive men's lines.
post #2 of 104
Anything to report on 46L?
post #3 of 104
Thread Starter 
Not much above 44
post #4 of 104
anything in a 38?
post #5 of 104
Thread Starter 
Yes, but I don't recall specifics. Call the store & ask for "The Russian girl from St. Petersburg" (seriously - I can't remember her name but she's there). She's a sweetheart, she'll help you out.
post #6 of 104
Thanks. I just called and they are checking for me.
post #7 of 104
they have some stuff in a bunch of sizes. $500 plus tax, etc. they will ship.

i am buying one (and leaving at least 2 suits and a tux in 38R)
post #8 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post

Note: the RL store at Sawgrass has RLPL and RLBL suits for $500. If you are a 42L there is a huge selection. If you are a 40r (or a 42r Custom Fit) forget it - I bought nearly everything worth a damn.
This is the Ralph Lauren store in the Collonades, not the RL Outlet inside. This store used to carry only women's stuff, but is now carrying the more expensive men's lines.

whoadag i'm a 42L...talk more about what "huge" means...any idea of what styles they have? pics?
post #9 of 104
That's funny because I used to go in that one and say I wish they had this for men.
post #10 of 104
If anyone gets a hold of a 40L black label or 40L custom fit purple label, let me know.
post #11 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klobber View Post

Anything to report on 46L?

as a 46L, you should be finding plenty of amazing deals online.
post #12 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

whoadag i'm a 42L...talk more about what "huge" means...any idea of what styles they have? pics?

You're a 42L and don't realize how you have probably twice the deals available as the other sizes combined?
post #13 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Romo View Post

You're a 42L and don't realize how you have probably twice the deals available as the other sizes combined?

You mean in sales generally or in this one in particular?
post #14 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

You mean in sales generally or in this one in particular?

in general.
post #15 of 104
Thread Starter 
If you are calling the store, tell them the exceedingly handsome, bearded gentleman from North Carolina sent you -
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: RL Purple Label and Black Label Suits for $500 @ Sawgrass Mills