or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Has anyone purchased a Glaser bag lately?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Has anyone purchased a Glaser bag lately?

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Would love to see some pics.
Edited by Lawfor - 11/6/11 at 10:26am
post #2 of 15
+1
post #3 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

+1

confused.gif
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

confused.gif

why the face? I was thinking of be-speaking an order...
post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

confused.gif

why the face? I was thinking of be-speaking an order...

So call them.
post #6 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

So call them.

Did.

Apparently there are extensive delays going on. Hence, the OP. have you bespoken from them or can you add to the thread?
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

So call them.

Did.

Apparently there are extensive delays going on. Hence, the OP. have you bespoken from them or can you add to the thread?

How did you glean that that was the purpose of the OP? I thought he just wanted to know, "Has anyone purchased a Glaser bag lately?" Since they're apparently very busy making up custom jobs, obviously somebody has bought a bag from them lately, so there's the answer.
post #8 of 15
Didnt the SF have a SF meetup at Glaser last year?
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

How did you glean that that was the purpose of the OP? I thought he just wanted to know, "Has anyone purchased a Glaser bag lately?" Since they're apparently very busy making up custom jobs, obviously somebody has bought a bag from them lately, so there's the answer.

I PM'ed with the OP.

I had also called Glaser 2 or 3 months ago to inquire regarding a custom bag, and called again today to inquire.

From me personally speaking with them on the phone today, ( with Kari and Myron), they have a multi-month delay, have nothing on hand, and have not gotten around to starting orders placed a while ago.

They also do not do bespoke or custom work as they are busy with all their MTO (everything is made to order, not bespoke or made to measure), as they do not keep any stock on hand.

They have their products that they have designed and at this point want to stick with that and do not want to do anything new "for a few years, at least."
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Frankly, was hoping we would get some pics posted - Myron has started doing some new hand colored bags and was curious to know if anyone has purchased or commissioned one. Thanks!
post #11 of 15
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Thanks! Very nice...
post #13 of 15
Thread Starter 
No one else?
post #14 of 15

Not sure if you saw mine (for sale) as reference.  

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/294407/glaser-design-club-bag

post #15 of 15

From the briefcase porn thread:

IMG_3345.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Has anyone purchased a Glaser bag lately?