Originally Posted by gomestar
the steak episode was awful. My thoughts:
- The fat bossy chick is annoying, and it was even more annoying to see her win a car using another contestant's recipe (I believe this was mentioned earlier in the episode, somebody let me know if I'm wrong)
- The fat bossy chick should stop ragging on the Asian for being slow and for making too much Asian food (because the Italian cookers don't seem to always make Italian food??)
- The Robuchon chick has awful hair
- While this was a few episodes ago the one Moto guy who is still on had an embarrasingly awful looking plate during one of the cookfires, and this is all I can think about when I see him on the show
- How do you fuck up a potato gratin???? Amateur hour here.
- The blonde woman also annoys me, though I can't really put a finger on it. I think she takes a lot of the blame for the shitty steaks.
I agree that the fat chick needs to go.
I agree that she needs to stop ragging on Beverly but I have to admit that I have been really disappointed in Bev's performance. I had high hopes for her but all she does cook is Asian food. I was hoping she'd break the stereotype. She also seems very sensitive. I mean that's great that she's a nice person but she's not going to last long this way.
Do you mean the blonde with short hair who tried to lead the steak challenge with the fat chick? Yeah she's annoying too and I can't put my finger on it either. She's not a bitch but she's not exactly nice.