or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread - Page 36

post #526 of 988
I think this is living in something more akin to a fantasy world than real life.
post #527 of 988
Hi, Wow the pictures are terrible but these are old photos from a time when I started my blog smile.gif below you will find my latest outfits




post #528 of 988
post #529 of 988
I must admit I get excited whenever this thread is bumped in hopes of new material.
post #530 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by PawelZegarow View Post

Hi, Wow the pictures are terrible but these are old photos from a time when I started my blog smile.gif below you will find my latest outfits





Why are you posting in terrible fashion blog? Surely you'd be OK in SW&D WAYWT, no worse than anyone else there.

I would post fits and locations myself, but I don't have a photographer available at the moment.
post #531 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDT View Post

Why are you posting in terrible fashion blog? Surely you'd be OK in SW&D WAYWT, no worse than anyone else there.

I would post fits and locations myself, but I don't have a photographer available at the moment.

Hi,
becouse someone pasted my very old photos in terrible fashion blog smile.gif and I wanted to show my latest outfits
post #532 of 988
This thread was well worth reading. Terrifying and edifying. Thanks for the posts, all.
post #533 of 988
They asked me to do a shoot and answer the simple question, "Why are men's wear accessories important?"

My reply: "Unlike women, men don't have many options when it comes to accessorizing and styling an outfit. We are limited to watches, wallets, or shoes, to name a few, but lapel pins + flowers have given men the opportunity to step up their fashion and bring back the days when being a gentlemen counted for something."

I love this guy.
post #534 of 988
should have posted the accompanying fit:



lol

blogspot fashion circlejerk is a cancer. Most of the comments on that site are just other victims advertising their TFB.
post #535 of 988
When did shoes become an accessory? I want to know in case I ever have access to a time machine.
post #536 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by diniro View Post

should have posted the accompanying fit:



lol

blogspot fashion circlejerk is a cancer. Most of the comments on that site are just other victims advertising their TFB.

This guy looks like total shit.

Striped wool suit, grey Hanes v-neck, NB runners, tartan pocketsquare, giant, terrible watch? What the fuck.

uhoh.gif
post #537 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post


This guy looks like total shit.

Striped wool suit, grey Hanes v-neck, NB runners, tartan pocketsquare, giant, terrible watch? What the fuck.

uhoh.gif

 

I swear to god I had that same color and pattern of that pocket square on a bedsheet I threw away last week.

post #538 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer6 View Post

I swear to god I had that same color and pattern of that pocket square on a bedsheet I threw away last week.

I don't think that PS is unwearable, but it shouldn't be worn with a pinstripe suit. And less of it should be showing.
post #539 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post


I don't think that PS is unwearable, but it shouldn't be worn with a pinstripe suit. And less of it should be showing.

 

Or with a grey v-neck tee. Or any tee.

post #540 of 988
cog found dub monks!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread