or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread - Page 31

post #451 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

The only thing more dope than double shirting is triple shirting.

 

Three? I raise you to the power of four! (sourced from another thread)

 

post #452 of 1092
follow my instagram guys http://instagram.com/fitrirazak87/ for impeccable tailoring
post #453 of 1092
HOLY
post #454 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes man View Post

follow my instagram guys http://instagram.com/fitrirazak87/ for impeccable tailoring

 

If you're going to plug your own site, this has to be the best thread to do so.

post #455 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSizzle View Post

If you're going to plug your own site, this has to be the best thread to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashmir View Post

HOLY

While I think Hermes Man's clothing purchases are real, I think he posts on Styleforum just to troll.
post #456 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post



While I think Hermes Man's clothing purchases are real, I think he posts on Styleforum just to troll.

 

He definitely reaches.

post #457 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes man View Post

follow my instagram guys http://instagram.com/fitrirazak87/ for impeccable tailoring


so much impeccable tailoring my head is going to explode worship2.gif ...  wanker

 

when people think buying and wearing expensive clothing automatically makes them fashionable, it's the worst

post #458 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post


While I think Hermes Man's clothing purchases are real, I think he posts on Styleforum just to troll.

I think this is perhaps one of his best troll posts yet.
post #459 of 1092
I found this terrible urban fashion photo shoot on Reddit, I think it's worthy of this thread.

http://imgur.com/a/4vaAZ#0
post #460 of 1092
lol that can't possibly be serious
post #461 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

I found this terrible urban fashion photo shoot on Reddit, I think it's worthy of this thread.

http://imgur.com/a/4vaAZ#0

To be fair, most of mfa could be in this thread.
post #462 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

I found this terrible urban fashion photo shoot on Reddit, I think it's worthy of this thread.

http://imgur.com/a/4vaAZ#0

Magician has really let himself go.
post #463 of 1092
Fok's doppelganger? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by diniro View Post

Let's get this back on track. We got another timeless classic gentleman over here:

http://cityofgentlemen.blogspot.com/

Quote:
For colors, I layered rugby stripes with a plaid shirt and a floral print tie.

Quote:
Brushed suede monk straps added texture to the winter feel, but the colored socks kept the outfit relevant to Spring.


Quote:
Like art, fashion comes best when it's organic. When putting an outfit together, too much planning is like not knowing when you're done seasoning a dish or when you've laid down your last brush stroke. Start with a piece you like and then just grab random items to layer on top of it. I wanted to rock the polka dot sweater, but had no clue what to pair it with. Grabbed the eggplant denim next. The polka dot on eggplant was a bit much, so toned it down with brown tweed. Utilitarian tweed and chambray was a good juxtaposition to the polka and purple. Lapel pin and sherbet paisley pocket square added visual interest.


Quote:
This guy was asking me if I was the guy from "City of Gentlemen." I replied, "Well yes, I am."

I'm sure that happened, bro.
post #464 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by albeindc View Post


so much impeccable tailoring my head is going to explode worship2.gif ...  wanker

 

when people think buying and wearing expensive clothing automatically makes them fashionable, it's the worst


Don't think you understand the greatness of hermes man.

post #465 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

I found this terrible urban fashion photo shoot on Reddit, I think it's worthy of this thread.

http://imgur.com/a/4vaAZ#0

lol...so good
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread