or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › New Business Venture: Monetizing My SF Brand
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Business Venture: Monetizing My SF Brand

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
As the single most prolific poster on SF, with arguably the most recognizeable brand, I have decided to leverage this and monetize my brand. Get on board now to maximize your $$$.

One link in my signature can be purchased for merely $100 for two weeks. I cannot think of a better way to maximize your B&S profits than this form of advertising. The second two weeks can be purchased at a 50% discount.

This strategy is certain to drive traffic to your sales. Get your click throughs today.
post #2 of 11
laugh.gif
post #3 of 11
How do you pronounce that? Oh yeah. Johnny Depp.
post #4 of 11
Meh, should propose that to stitches, more exposure.
post #5 of 11
When was the last time you poasted about clothing Piob?
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenanyu View Post

When was the last time you poasted about clothing Piob?

Quite recently. A couple posts in the Wall St. Protests thread, including two photos of material swatches, and at least one in the Happy thread about the arrival of the jacket I had made with the Loro Piana cashmere.

Now, how many lines do you plan to buy?
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Quite recently. A couple posts in the Wall St. Protests thread, including two photos of material swatches, and at least one in the Happy thread about the arrival of the jacket I had made with the Loro Piana cashmere.
Now, how many lines do you plan to buy?

I would rather use that hundred bucks to do a line than buy a line.
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenanyu View Post

I would rather use that hundred bucks to do a line than buy a line.

haha... clever word play there! lol8[1].gif or a few at least for $100!
post #9 of 11
^ Worst two month bump ever.
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post

^ Worst two month bump ever.

haha... two months = necro post? yea/nay?
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

haha... two months = necro post? yea/nay?

Not as bad as others
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Business, Careers & Education
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › New Business Venture: Monetizing My SF Brand