Style Forums Largest Denim Classified With New offerings from APC, Nudie, AG, Naked & Famous, Raleigh, Gilded Age, Levi's/Lee/LVC/Made & Crafted , Joe's & more!
Will Ship To: Anywhere
ALSO NOTE: This will be a "rolling" thread that will be added to periodically. It has been posted unfinished as we are experiencing blackouts here right now so please do not post replies asking for info, pics, etc. All of this will be added shortly. Thanks in advance.
DO NOT Post questions & inquiries here in the classified. PM me with all of you questions, inquiries & concerns.
Also, please be aware that even though most of the links in this classified are to other sub classified threads that are closed they are only closed due to the 15 classified limit. The items you see in those closed classifieds are available so treat them like open ones.
Up for sale is a selection of jeans from various brands & designers. All are New with tags unless otherwise noted.
A.G. Adriano Goldschmeid:
1) Madras Petite Standard in "Gris Blue": $200 retail
Available sizes: 34 & 35
- Waist: 18 & 1/8" Across (36 & 1/4" Around)
- Inseam (Leg Length): 35 & 3/4"
- Front Rise: 10 & 1/4"
- Hem (Leg Opening): 7 & 5/8"
- Waist: 18 & 5/8" Across (37 & 1/4" Around)
- Inseam (Leg Length): 35 & 3/4"
- Front Rise: 10 & 3/8"
- Hem (Leg Opening): 7 & 7/8"
- $69 shipped CONUS when paying by money order
- $84 shipped international via money order.
- $89 shipped CONUS when paying via Paypal
- $104 shipped international via Paypal.
- Made from off white 100% cotton (non-selvedge) denim
- Leather patch at rear (that doubles as a belt loop w/ Chimala logo embossed onto it
- Antiqued copper rivets at front & rear
- Chain stitched hems
- Zip fly
- Made in the Japan
- $250 Retail
- Waist: 16" Across (32" Around)
- Inseam (Leg Length): 33"
- Front Rise: 11& 1/4"
- Thigh (2" from crotch seam): 11 & 1/4"
- Thigh (3" from crotch seam): 11"
- Knee (13" from crotch seam): 8 & 3/4"
- Knee (14" from crotch seam): 8 & 3/4"
- Hem (Leg Opening): 8 & 1/4"
Converse * John Varvatos:
- Chuckin slim in Mohave Sand (khaki/stone). Crafted from thiner, lightweight cotton stock with a fine herringbone pinstripe pattern that is perfect for the spring and summer seasons. 29" waist. $165 list. $49
- 1011 Slim Fit Selvedge in a dark wash. Size 30 x 32. exposed selvedge line coin pocket. Made in the U.S.A. ONe of the best offerings here in this thread. $OLD
- Inseam: 31"
- Waist: 30 1/2"
- Thigh: 11 3/4"
- Knee: 8"
- Leg opening: 7"
- Front Rise: 9 1/2"
G Star Raw:
J.Brand: All carry $200+ list prices and are made in the U.S.A. (California). $49each
- Ryder Slim Boot Cut 29 x 34 (dark wash)
- Walker Relaxed Straight Leg 29 x 34 (lighter wash)
- McCoy Relaxed Boot Cut 29 x 34 (new without tags, though multiple plastic tag holders are still affixed) (medium wash)
Joe's Jeans: $59 each
- Classic fit (regular straight leg) 30 x 34 $163 list.
- Rocker fit (slim boot cut) 30 x 34 $174 list.
John Varvatos * U.S.A:
- Bowery NYC Special Edition in Black Selvedge, Size 38RG (inseam clocks in at almost 38 inches as well). Solid washed black selvedge denim that seems to have a bit of a resin finish to it. Features mate black finished hardware including low key metal suspender buttons. $245 list. $109
Levi's for J.Crew:[/SIZE
- Levi's® 501® jean in worn true wash. Size 32 x34. VERY popular pair of jeans. $59
***See link here: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/denim/Levis/PRDOVR~24591/24591.jsp
LVC: Levi's Vintage Clothing:
Levi's Made & Crafted:
- Carpenter jean in fatigue green (washed for a subtle fade with distressing details such as light fraying, "walked on" hems, etc). Relaxed fit, zip fly. 33" waist. $34
Naked & Famous:
Paper Denim & Cloth: All pairs have a button fly and chain stitched hems. $34 each for jeans with a wash, $44 for the raw jeans
-"Alec" boot cut. 30" waist.
- "Tyler" straight leg. 30" waist.
- "James" skinny. 31" waist.
PPD/Paige Premium Denim:
Rag & Bone:
Ralph Lauren Black Label Denim:
Rock & Republic:
7/Seven for all Mankind:
- Made from 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Nubuck Leather patch at rear
- Copper rivets at front
- Hidden selvedge line on interior top of 5th "coin" pocket
- Chain stitched hems
- Button Fly
- Made in the USA
- $300 Retail
- Waist: 20 & 1/2" Across (41" Around)
- Inseam (Leg Length): 35 & 1/4"
- Front Rise: 11 & 1/2"
- Thigh (2" from crotch seam): 13"
- Thigh (3" from crotch seam): 12 & 5/8"
- Knee (13" from crotch seam): 9 & 5/8"
- Knee (14" from crotch seam): 9 & 3/8"
- Hem (Leg Opening): 9 & 1/4"
- DM012 Slim Leg in Raw Indigo "Light Wt." Selvage Denim:
- $119 each shipped CONUS when paying by money order
- $139 each shipped CONUS when paying via paypal
- $134 each shipped international via money order.
- $154 each shipped international via paypal.
Available Sizes: 31
- "Stevens Park" in a Classic fit (Longer rise, narrower waist and seat, slim through the thigh and slightly tappered bottom opening......as described by the attached factory tags) and finished in a light wash. Zip fly. Size 30 x 30. $78 list. $34
- Slim, Straight leg jean in dark washed selvedge denim featuring exposed selvedge coin pocket. Zip fly. New without tags. $44
The Unbranded Brand:
- See my dedicated Unbranded Brand selling thread here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/262084/the-unbranded-brand-selvedge-denim-mega-thread-over-20-pairs-for-sale-in-all-different-colors-and-sizes-all-nwt#post_4898665
Please read the terms below before contacting me:
- Payment is by money order or paypal.
- Sales are final and returns are not accepted.
- Items are price as marked, They are not on offer.
- For the sake of prompt communication you must include your email address with your initial PM.
- Wheather you decide to buy or pass: PM me back and let me know either way so I can move on to the other interested parties. It is only fair to them and to me.
- I leave accurate trader rating feedback promptly for all buyers. Please do the same for me when you receive your purchase.
- I am located in Long Island, New York. Local pickup/delivery is available in many cases.
Any questions then please feel free to drop me a line via PM.
Edited by Selvedged - 10/23/14 at 9:30am