or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com) - Page 222  

post #3316 of 5080
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell View Post
I will try to get them up tonight.

Get what up.... mac's?... I have a feeling your paypal will be flooded with payments tonight lol.
post #3317 of 5080
I'm not too familiar with MJK shirts....are they tuck-in-able, or purely to be work un-tucked??


BTW, I will be watching the Jacket/Coats page like a HAWK. I want a MAC!!
post #3318 of 5080
^^mkj is designing only untucked shirts for the time being. solid fit, highly recommended
post #3319 of 5080
Quote:
Originally Posted by embowafa View Post
I'm not too familiar with MJK shirts....are they tuck-in-able, or purely to be work un-tucked??

I just got my first two shirts the other day, and I highly recommend them....great fabric, great fit. The shirts could be tucked in, but they're on the shorter side, and look better when worn untucked. Hope this helps!
post #3320 of 5080
dang I really want the purple stripe in XS but I dunno if I can handle the 17 inch collar
post #3321 of 5080
I'm putting off going out tonight until I can order the mac. There is something wrong with me.
post #3322 of 5080
so i just got off the bus... the guy sitting across from me complimented my shirt and ask me where i got it from. told him about mjk and his small company. asked if there was a website and so i told him he could just google michael j krell. so he whips out his google phone and proceeded to go to the website and said prices weren't too bad. so perhaps another customer for you michael?
post #3323 of 5080
Quote:
Originally Posted by who8mahrice View Post
so i just got off the bus...
the guy sitting across from me complimented my shirt and ask me where i got it from. told him about mjk and his small company. asked if there was a website and so i told him he could just google michael j krell. so he whips out his google phone and proceeded to go to the website and said prices weren't too bad.

so perhaps another customer for you michael?

Which shirt?
post #3324 of 5080
Silver chambray.
post #3325 of 5080
re: the mac...anyone else feel like the old Mervyn's commercial right about now??

post #3326 of 5080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vashin View Post
dang I really want the purple stripe in XS but I dunno if I can handle the 17 inch collar

same here. shame about the collar.
post #3327 of 5080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathan View Post
I'm putting off going out tonight until I can order the mac. There is something wrong with me.

There should be 1-800 numbers for these kinds of things ahah

... so i could call myself
post #3328 of 5080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathan View Post
I'm putting off going out tonight until I can order the mac. There is something wrong with me.

I would go out tonight,
but I havn't got a stitch to wear
post #3329 of 5080
I will get up the coat tomorrow morning...
post #3330 of 5080
^^ debbie downer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)