or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Let's talk about sushi...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Let's talk about sushi... - Page 9

post #121 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

nah, was just clicking through Chicago yelp sushi, this place was like #2 or #3. confused.gif

yeah but that is from yelpers....
post #122 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

nah, was just clicking through Chicago yelp sushi, this place was like #2 or #3. confused.gif

yeah but that is from yelpers....
+1. The idiocy of the average yelper is basically equal to if KevinEats cloned himself and had a baby with his clone.
post #123 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

lol
l.jpg

I think I would rather have a California roll happy.gif
post #124 of 197
When I'm in Chicago I usually go to Sai Cafe in Lincoln Park.
post #125 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

+1. The idiocy of the average yelper is basically equal to if KevinEats cloned himself and had a baby with his clone.

300

I think he wrote the review at the bottom of the movie.
post #126 of 197
Why don't you spend less time seraching for jpegs and more time responding to texts you bitchass bitch!!!!
post #127 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

Why don't you spend less time seraching for jpegs and more time responding to texts you bitchass bitch!!!!
My bad brah lmme go check my phone. I've taken some sort of medication to fall asleep, not working. Grrr

PS fuck you
post #128 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

My bad brah lmme go check my phone. I've taken some sort of medication to fall asleep, not working. Grrr
PS fuck you

Nvmind, checked my phone and realized I didn't even send it, I accidentally saved it as a draft.
post #129 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

My bad brah lmme go check my phone. I've taken some sort of medication to fall asleep, not working. Grrr
PS fuck you

Nvmind, checked my phone and realized I didn't even send it, I accidentally saved it as a draft.

Douche.

For those of you playing at home, I've taken 1 more little white pill. Let's see what that does.
post #130 of 197
That is the most disgusting sushi I've ever seen. I've seen better looking stuff out in Western Mass.
post #131 of 197
I ate some sushi made by Mexicans when I was in Chicago once. Don't get me wrong, I love my Mexican brothers and sisters and rank some Mexican foods very highly on my list of all time favorite foods, but I don't really want to eat their sushi. Likewise, you guys really wouldn't want to eat Japanese Mexican food. It's putrid.
post #132 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanathonHuff View Post

Any elaborate rolls without shrimp, dairy that I should try out? I'm allergic to those two things, but other crustaceans are fine. facepalm.gif

shog[1].gif
post #133 of 197
there are no elaborate rolls you should try out.

american japanese fusion rolls are not standardized (besides maybe california rolls). people just put random compost in rolls and call it flying dragon rolls or spicy thai surprise rolls and stuff. if you want just ask the waiting person what rolls they think is good

i went to a mediocre sushi restaurant with a few friends once and a guy asked the waiter if they had godzilla rolls. facepalm.gif. apparently a delicacy in some random sushi restaurant in bumfuck michigan.
post #134 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

there are no elaborate rolls you should try out.
american japanese fusion rolls are not standardized (besides maybe california rolls). people just put random compost in rolls and call it flying dragon rolls or spicy thai surprise rolls and stuff. if you want just ask the waiting person what rolls they think is good
i went to a mediocre sushi restaurant with a few friends once and a guy asked the waiter if they had godzilla rolls. facepalm.gif. apparently a delicacy in some random sushi restaurant in bumfuck michigan.

I feel like the correct response to "Do you have _____ rolls?" is always to say yes and pick a random special roll off the menu and bring it out with a $2 upcharge.
post #135 of 197
^^ "Godzilla Rolls" crackup[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Let's talk about sushi...