or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › London Style forum meet-up tonight (Monday 31st) from 6pm @ The Burlington Arms
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

London Style forum meet-up tonight (Monday 31st) from 6pm @ The Burlington Arms

post #1 of 54
Thread Starter 
London Members, anyone fancy joining visiting dignitary Niidawg3, Barims, MalfordofLondon( if he can make it?) and Myself for a couple of drinks and some shoe gazing in Central London next Monday evening?
-TTO
post #2 of 54
As the unofficial Face of SF London (2009), I am counting on those silent SF'ers in the capital to overcome your aversion to meeting other members of our coven, even though I suspect you'd rather not

I am nominating the very classy area of Mayfair/Bond Street for drinks. The number of non-SF drunks present will take public attention away from the inevitable shoe shots

In the meantime, here's some shoegazing:

Edited by barims - 10/26/11 at 9:03am
post #3 of 54
Shit, I wish I could fly in for this. You all are my peeps.
post #4 of 54
Thanks for setting it up Theo and Barims ... can't wait to see you all next week ... London is fun!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Shit, I wish I could fly in for this. You all are my peeps.

america-just-do-it.jpg
post #5 of 54
Ah, to see MBV in London...

Seeing you guys would be cool, too.
post #6 of 54
If this was a Saturday with at least a months warning, it would be seriously considered.
post #7 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by barims View Post

As the unofficial Face of SF London (2009), I am counting on those silent SF'ers in the capital to overcome your aversion to meeting other members of our coven, even though I suspect you'd rather not

Damn, I would overcome the aversion but I will be out of the country on Monday. Have a good time!
post #8 of 54
Thread Starter 
BUMP, Anyone else?
-TTO
post #9 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by E,TF View Post

Damn, I would overcome the aversion but I will be out of the country on Monday. Have a good time!

We may attempt a second, more impromptu one before Nii leaves at the end of next week. I met with him last night for some low key carousing in Mayfair (no shoo shotz)
post #10 of 54
I'm in London from Texas -- will definitely be joining the group!

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply
post #11 of 54
Shame I can't make it. To give you an idea of how much fun it will be here is this anecdote:

Once upon a time Barims and I were sat in a pub, a young man came up to us and tentatively asked "Are you both from Style Forum?" And no it wasn't foo.gif
post #12 of 54
You might want to consider changing the thread title, too. It isn't particularly explanatory.
post #13 of 54
I'll be around (as far as I know).
I shall also come bearing gifts... mwink[1].gif
post #14 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post

Shame I can't make it. To give you an idea of how much fun it will be here is this anecdote:
Once upon a time Barims and I were sat in a pub, a young man came up to us and tentatively asked "Are you both from Style Forum?" And no it wasn't foo.gif

i heard the story yesterday. damn near fell off my seat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbya View Post

I'm in London from Texas -- will definitely be joining the group!

awesome!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

I'll be around (as far as I know).
I shall also come bearing gifts... mwink[1].gif

devil.gif
post #15 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbya View Post

I'm in London from Texas -- will definitely be joining the group!

Why is your background and header different? Not to derail..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › London Style forum meet-up tonight (Monday 31st) from 6pm @ The Burlington Arms