or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Who's the most overrated so-called beauty?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who's the most overrated so-called beauty? - Page 9

post #121 of 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by spertia View Post
And yet, this seems to be a poorly chosen photo for an example of her looks being overrated, because I think she appears far more striking here than she normally does.

I was trying to prove a point -- that even one of Lucy Liu's better photos pales in comparison to countless Asian actresses (such as 송혜교, for example):

post #122 of 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
You're crazy. She is absolutely gorgeous. And smart.

I love her.

+2
post #123 of 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
You're crazy. She is absolutely gorgeous. And smart.

I love her.

Where does this notion that she is "smart" come from? Did I just miss that Access Hollywood exclusive or what?
post #124 of 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueorigami View Post
Where does this notion that she is "smart" come from? Did I just miss that Access Hollywood exclusive or what?

She passed on a lot of acting work as a teenager to focus on high school, then went to Harvard (and graduated) and apparently she speaks Hebrew and has studied (to some degree) French, German, Japanese and Arabic. Whatever - I don't know her but I get the feeling she's not the typical Hollywood starlet.
post #125 of 301
And she leaves in the Lower East Side in NYC and not some posh gated community in NJ or Beverly Hills.

Also, anyone who has seen interviews of Cameron Diaz vs. Natalie Portman would understand what Baron means by smart...
post #126 of 301
I can tell you who isn't overrated, Adriana Lima... she's friggin hot. I wonder if she still has her v-card like she was bragging about last summer.
post #127 of 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie View Post
I can tell you who isn't overrated, Adriana Lima... she's friggin hot. I wonder if she still has her v-card like she was bragging about last summer.

I saw her in SoHo a couple years ago. She was beautiful and taller than I expected
post #128 of 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
And she leaves in the Lower East Side in NYC and not some posh gated community in NJ or Beverly Hills.


Watch that East Coast bias -- there are no gated communities in Beverly Hills. Brentwood, yes.
And I agree -- Ms. Portman is a cutie, and from what little I know a charming one at that.
post #129 of 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
Watch that East Coast bias -- there are no gated communities in Beverly Hills. Brentwood, yes.
And I agree -- Ms. Portman is a cutie, and from what little I know a charming one at that.

Not to be argumentative, but I just read today about Lisa Marie Presley's house in Summit Circle, and "exlclusive, gate-guarded community high in the hills of Beverly." Then a google search confirmed this description. I actually would have a hard time believing this is the only one, in fact. But what do I know, I'm slumming in the Hollywood Hills.
post #130 of 301
In any case, it may have been a punctuation issue. I meant "not some posh gated community in NJ", or "Beverly Hills" ...
post #131 of 301
i agree about scarlett. but no one has mentioned the most obvious BIG UGLY - Sarah Jessica Parker.
post #132 of 301
Did anyone mention Hilary Swank?
post #133 of 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by johninla View Post
i agree about scarlett. but no one has mentioned the most obvious BIG UGLY - Sarah Jessica Parker.
She was mentioned
post #134 of 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
In any case, it may have been a punctuation issue. I meant "not some posh gated community in NJ", or "Beverly Hills" ...

Gotcha.
post #135 of 301
i actually think Hillary Swank is very attractive. Especially last year at the Academy awards .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Who's the most overrated so-called beauty?