or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How to get this finish on shoes?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How to get this finish on shoes?

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
262

Hey everyone, how do you get a finish like these on your shoes?

They definitely didnt come that way, does anyone know what the trick to getting that look and patina is?
post #2 of 8
http://www.styleforum.net/t/2082/edward-green-stowe-does-anyone-have-a-pic/0_30#post_16065

AHarris' guide to Antiquing. The sticky must have fallen off, it was in the Best Posts thread that has disappeared...
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka View Post

http://www.styleforum.net/t/2082/edward-green-stowe-does-anyone-have-a-pic/0_30#post_16065

AHarris' guide to Antiquing. The sticky must have fallen off, it was in the Best Posts thread that has disappeared...

Wish the pics weren't dead
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Wish the pics weren't dead

Isn't AHarris still around? Maybe he could repost?
post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by contactme_11 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Wish the pics weren't dead

Isn't AHarris still around? Maybe he could repost?

Please do
post #6 of 8
Those Tricker's are orange shell. You'll have a hard time getting anything to look like that.
post #7 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne View Post

Those Tricker's are orange shell. You'll have a hard time getting anything to look like that.

Orange shell? Never heard of that. Are you sure they are shell?
post #8 of 8
Yep, those are orange shell monkey boots he purchased from Tricker's ebay shop.
They were originally a special makeup for a Japanese retailer.
http://hbhs.jugem.jp/?eid=268
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How to get this finish on shoes?