or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I've never felt this used.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I've never felt this used. - Page 56

post #826 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Have she taken you ring shopping yet? Looked at cribs?

She will force to take a massive life insurance on himself and Conne will disappear by commiting suicide by stabbing himself 25 times in the back..
post #827 of 868
They're going shopping for a shared burial plot later this weekend. It'll be romantic.

Also gotta talk about who gets the bar if they decide to separate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

She will force to take a massive life insurance on himself and Conne will disappear by commiting suicide by stabbing himself 25 times in the back..

"I've never seen anyone stop to reload in the middle of a suicide!"
post #828 of 868

so I just read the last 56 pages. I feel like I earned my invitation to the wedding now.

post #829 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

so I just read the last 56 pages. I feel like I earned my invitation to the wedding now.

The bride will probably shoo the groom out of the church at the last minute so that she might proceed with someone else instead. The now-former groom will then humbly request to be included as the ring bearer.
post #830 of 868
No-- she'll go ahead and marry Conne. But only after rescheduling so she can boink a couple of her professional contacts visiting from out of town.
post #831 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

No-- she'll go ahead and marry Conne. But only after rescheduling so she can boink a couple of her professional contacts visiting from out of town.

Poor Conne..
post #832 of 868
I yearn for the day when Crazy Horse Crazy Girl discovers this thread. I guess in some respect you could call it Conne's Doomsday Device. The day she finds out will be 'the day after'.

Can some please document Armageddon by taking a picture of her reaction thumbs-up.gif
Edited by Star - 6/18/12 at 5:00am
post #833 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

The bride will probably shoo the groom out of the church at the last minute so that she might proceed with someone else instead. The now-former groom will then humbly request to be included as the flower girl.

ffy.
post #834 of 868
I can't wait until Conne tells us that she has become a lesbian and moved to New Hope, PA.
post #835 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

Soooo we are kind of back together. blush.gif

facepalm.gif lulz, you are really glutton for punishment.
post #836 of 868
Thread Starter 
I've really lost interest and tried to dump her last night. She kind of freaked out and didn't believe me. But I want to/need to end it. For my sanity.
post #837 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

I've really lost interest and tried to dump her last night. She kind of freaked out and didn't believe me. But I want to/need to end it. For my sanity.

I'll give you another 2 weeks and you're back on dat ass.
post #838 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

I've really lost interest and tried to dump her last night. She kind of freaked out and didn't believe me. But I want to/need to end it. For my sanity.

Is it because she introduced you to her grandmother? mwink[1].gif
post #839 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

I've really lost interest and tried to dump her last night. She kind of freaked out and didn't believe me. But I want to/need to end it. For my sanity.

262
post #840 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

For my sanity.

That ship has sailed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I've never felt this used.