or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I've never felt this used.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I've never felt this used. - Page 39

post #571 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Here's the deal.... with Conne love threads you have to be in from the start and read through to the end. It really is pointless to try and skim over parts.
A) Shit's funny
B) Its fun to read.
C) You will go, "Things may be bad in my life but hey, at least I'm better than Connemara!"
D) I was going somewhere with this.
E) Etc.

I need to buckle down!
post #572 of 868
I was set up on a date with this girl and during it she said, "I don't have facebook, it brings out the crazy in me." Two days later she added me on facebook. I never saw her again.
post #573 of 868
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I was set up on a date with this girl and during it she said, "I don't have facebook, it brings out the crazy in me." Two days later she added me on facebook. I never saw her again.

uhoh.giflaugh.gif
post #574 of 868
Thread Starter 
This is great. Last night, I met up with some friends at "her" bar. I was there for literally twenty minutes. Hours later, I get a text from her. "I saw you tonight. Shithead." Another one was "FUCK YOU," in all caps. Guess she can't get me out of her mind. laugh.gif
post #575 of 868
^ Tell her it's your bar now. Then don't respond any further with her.
post #576 of 868
Jeez, what a psycho. Public places, allowed in them you are.
post #577 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

This is great. Last night, I met up with some friends at "her" bar. I was there for literally twenty minutes. Hours later, I get a text from her. "I saw you tonight. Shithead." Another one was "FUCK YOU," in all caps. Guess she can't get me out of her mind. laugh.gif

That's hilarious. What a coonsha.
post #578 of 868
dont turn into a brian cashman
post #579 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

This is great. Last night, I met up with some friends at "her" bar. I was there for literally twenty minutes. Hours later, I get a text from her. "I saw you tonight. Shithead." Another one was "FUCK YOU," in all caps. Guess she can't get me out of her mind. laugh.gif

She is insane Conne..
post #580 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

dont turn into a brian cashman

You mean successful? Don't worry there is no chance of that for Conne.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

She is insane Conne..

Dude, we already knew this. She hooked up with Conne.
post #581 of 868
Dude, we already knew this. She hooked up with Conne.
[/quote]

Fair point..biggrin.gif
post #582 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post

^ Tell her it's your bar now. Then don't respond any further with her.

I like this ^
post #583 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post

^ Tell her it's your bar now. Then hook up with her best friend and don't respond any further with her.

FTFY.
post #584 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

This is great. Last night, I met up with some friends at "her" bar. I was there for literally twenty minutes. Hours later, I get a text from her. "I saw you tonight. Shithead." Another one was "FUCK YOU," in all caps. Guess she can't get me out of her mind. laugh.gif


I demand justice.

March on over to aforementioned strumpet's cubicle and claim victory by shitting on all her things. 

post #585 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am DIL View Post



I demand justice.


March on over to aforementioned strumpet's cubicle and claim victory by shitting on all her things. 

Like a BAWSE!

I think Conne is in the right mindset here, for once.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I've never felt this used.