or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I've never felt this used.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I've never felt this used. - Page 22

post #316 of 868
Get out-- fast.[/quote]

And alive.
post #317 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

You're fucked...
Double bag it Conne...

No, don't. Using 2 condoms increases breakage.
post #318 of 868
post #319 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post

No, don't. Using 2 condoms increases breakage.

Bring her coffee in bed every morning after coitus and lace it with the morning pill..

Could be legally arguable and economically unworkable..

Get rid off her.
post #320 of 868
Every time I read one of these threads, I automatically think of Don Vito smacking Johnny Fontaine...."YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!"

191
post #321 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post

I dated a ton of these women before getting engaged to someone quite a bit younger where the issue of children won't rear its ugly head any time in the immediate future. happy.gif

Something you want to tell us?
post #322 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

At least it ain't mine! But oddly she has been making jokes about pregnancy lately. Kind of freaking me out.

Anyways, I am an emotional basket case today.

Last night, we went out for dinner and then to one of our favorite bars. Had a blast. Saw lots of mutual friends, knocked back a few martinis and shots. Felt great. Afterwards we made the move to our apartment and things went downhill fast. Out of nowhere (literally out of nowhere, the topic of conversation wasn't at all related to what she sprung on me) she said, "Do you think this is going to work out?" I should've seen this coming. As readers of this threak know, this has happened before. The comments then devolved into garbage like, "Well I want to know there's at least a chance for marriage or kids down the line." I told her she was being ridiculous; let's enjoy what we have and for fuck's sake, let's not talk about marriage and children. Then she said that I knew all of this going into the relationship, blah blah. I was getting very angry so she said we'd just talk about it tomorrow. I pseudo-hatefucked her and we went to bed. This morning, not so much as a word about it. And still nothing.

Go ahead, start the "Conne, I told ya so!" stuff. Looks like I've been played again. Are all 30 year old women this crazy?

This is awesome conne, it really is. You truly have a knack with women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

If I knock her up, I will jump out of a plane (no parachute).

OMG now all I can think about it is her being pregnant. Literally terrifying.

Pretty sure we're all terrified at the thought of a bunch of little Connemara's running underfoot too. Anyway looks like now if you do go get a better paying job you'll just be making enough for child support payments!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post

I dated a ton of these women before getting engaged to someone quite a bit younger where the issue of children won't rear its ugly head any time in the immediate future. happy.gif

Something you want to tell us?

There's a threak.
post #323 of 868
In these cases I always feel it is prudent to act like a psychopath. Just start calling her 4-5 times a day leaving lovey-dovey messages, texts and emails. Get ultra affectionate and clingy. Cry in her presence a few times. Get her to run from YOU. No way she'd want to be associate with you let alone have your baby.
post #324 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

There's a threak.

Link please
post #325 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

In these cases I always feel it is prudent to act like a psychopath. Just start calling her 4-5 times a day leaving lovey-dovey messages, texts and emails. Get ultra affectionate and clingy. Cry in her presence a few times. Get her to run from YOU. No way she'd want to be associate with you let alone have your baby.

Be possessive and a control freak...

She will break up with you quickly...

If she doesn't , you're double fucked...
post #326 of 868
Next time you "have sex with her" drop a "who's your daddy" line, see how she reacts.
post #327 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post

Link please

You will be so disappointed! It's just a boring thread about destination wedding recs, therefore it's not really a threak at all.
Edited by GQgeek - 1/10/12 at 10:50am
post #328 of 868
Thread Starter 
If I were gay none of this would be of concern! frown.gif
post #329 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Next time you "have sex with her" drop a "who's your daddy" line, see how she reacts.

And pull the hair when you do it. You just can't do one without the other.
post #330 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post

You will be so disappointed! It's just a boring thread about destination wedding recs, therefore it's not really a threak at all.

I AM disappointed; I was hoping you'd finally found the perfect match.
Sorry to hear it is not the case.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I've never felt this used.