or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I've never felt this used.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I've never felt this used. - Page 18

post #256 of 868
^You need to make sure you smell like other 'tang the next time you are around this bitch.
That will weed out her true feelings in a hurry.
post #257 of 868
Conn please cut your losses. I knew a girl like this and nothing good will come of it. She played the same stupid ass games.
post #258 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post

^You need to make sure you smell like other 'tang the next time you are around this bitch.
That will weed out her true feelings in a hurry.

Hell yeah. I've experimented with reactions this way myself, always leads to LULZ.
post #259 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn View Post

Hell yeah. I've experimented with reactions this way myself, always leads to LULZ.

It really is no different than how women mark their territories with fabric softener.
post #260 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post

And you are chasing her. You enjoy the abuse.
Eventually you will marry a complete piece of shit woman and have an unhappy domestic life.

Treat a whore like a queen and a queen like a whore.
post #261 of 868
I think everyone has been at some point where you are now. If you are able for half a sec stand back and see all that has happened you too would see the folly. Try to break free and move on.
Edited by Star - 11/16/11 at 1:40am
post #262 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post

It really is no different than how women mark their territories with fabric softener.

I've never heard of this before... go onnnn.........
post #263 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post

It really is no different than how women mark their territories with fabric softener.

Good stuff. I had to share that with my wife.
post #264 of 868
Thread Starter 
In what I can only describe as an about-face and totally bizarre turn, we are now (and this is in her terms) dating. We had sex 3 times last night/this morning and it was very good. She has become affectionate, etc. There's still the hang up over our age difference but it seems like she is forgetting about it.

WTF am I doing?
post #265 of 868
lol.
post #266 of 868
Define "dating"....
post #267 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Define "sex"....

Fixed this for proper Conne-context.
post #268 of 868
Thread Starter 
Well, she had a brunch today and introduced me to her parents. And she has identified our current relationship as "dating." So I guess she thinks it's serious.

I like her, but I am really hesitant about going all-in on this. She has burned me before and it hurt.
post #269 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

Well, she had a brunch today and introduced me to her parents. And she has identified our current relationship as "dating." So I guess she thinks it's serious.
I like her, but I am really hesitant about going all-in on this. She has burned me before and it hurt.

if she burns it that's not good.
post #270 of 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

But why is she even contacting me again? Clearly there is interest on her part, no? Perhaps she is going to tell me she has broken it off with the other guy and wants to ride me under the moonlight.

arent u teh gayz? foo.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I've never felt this used.