or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tie Swap Box UK / Europe Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tie Swap Box UK / Europe Edition - Page 6

post #76 of 368
....
Edited by aj_del - 12/4/11 at 10:42pm
post #77 of 368
aj, how wide is that panta? 3.5"? I think it would be good for my summers:slayer:
post #78 of 368
It should be narrower than 3.5", around 3.2", 8 cms IIRC. If you want it, for you it is gratis. I will put something else in for the European guys.
post #79 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

It should be narrower than 3.5", around 3.2", 8 cms IIRC. If you want it, for you it is gratis. I will put something else in for the European guys.

Great, thanks. This will make me a cool kid, my first panta biggrin.gif
post #80 of 368
Shit, this is the nicest thread on SF.

Too bad I got up to go get a bowl of cereal. smile.gif
post #81 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Shit, this is the nicest thread on SF.
Too bad I got up to go get a bowl of cereal. smile.gif

But where's the fun without the drama?
post #82 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J.V View Post

The box got delivered to me today. Try to get it on the move in the evening. Just enjoying the ties for a while biggrin.gif
Also took some pics, will be posting those later.

Excellent, glad it got there safe and sound.
post #83 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

I am trying to get rid of stuff I dont wear and have these 3 ties to give away. If the Europe box is interested in these, let me know an address to send them to Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
jbcynHu51LCFIR.JPG
jb2EUYrKfJIcp4.JPG
jH4hOH5n9kETu.JPG
jbcuKYvAgMN3dZ.JPG

Those look great aj! The box is on it's way to Sweden and after that to London, so maybe BigBeard or Dave Smith could pm the details...

And some pics...

525

528

525

What i put in teh box:

525

And these are on the way:

187
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
255

233
post #84 of 368
What do you guys think? I have couple of ties I want to get rid of, but nothing fancy like drakes or so. Those of you who have seen the box, will there be any ties of similar quality for me to swap? Or will these only be considered as junk? (I don't want the box to look like the other two boxes biggrin.gif) I'd happily take one and throw in two of these instead if that's an option.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
263
From left: Gherardini, Brooks Brothers Makers, Polo RL (linen)

263
From left: Van Gils, TM Lewin (don't know, might be a grenadine. See next photo), Vardoc of Oxford (wool), Celine

263
post #85 of 368
Malford can answer that one...
post #86 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

I am trying to get rid of stuff I dont wear and have these 3 ties to give away. If the Europe box is interested in these, let me know an address to send them to Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
jbcynHu51LCFIR.JPG
jb2EUYrKfJIcp4.JPG
jH4hOH5n9kETu.JPG
jbcuKYvAgMN3dZ.JPG

you are a nice dood
post #87 of 368
And Americans think there's nothing worth emulating in Europe. Cheers to ya'll for showing the rest of the world how it's done.
post #88 of 368
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning View Post

What do you guys think? I have couple of ties I want to get rid of, but nothing fancy like drakes or so. Those of you who have seen the box, will there be any ties of similar quality for me to swap? Or will these only be considered as junk? (I don't want the box to look like the other two boxes biggrin.gif) I'd happily take one and throw in two of these instead if that's an option. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
263
From left: Gherardini, Brooks Brothers Makers, Polo RL (linen)
263
From left: Van Gils, TM Lewin (don't know, might be a grenadine. See next photo), Vardoc of Oxford (wool), Celine
263

I'd say the wool would be the only desirable one out of that lot.
post #89 of 368
How could I have missed this? Consider me in for the next Europe tie box though. I've got a pretty good collection to source from.
post #90 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

How could I have missed this? Consider me in for the next Europe tie box though. I've got a pretty good collection to source from.

I'm sure Malford will put you on the list.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tie Swap Box UK / Europe Edition