Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Tie advice Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Tie Swap Box UK / Europe Edition - Page 24post #346 of 36811/25/12 at 1:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #347 of 36811/25/12 at 1:44ampost #348 of 36811/25/12 at 1:56ampost #349 of 36811/25/12 at 3:09amQuote:
Sad but true. No offense to any of the English blokes, but I wasn't blown away but what I received. Maybe we can start a new box and when it goes downhill we'll send it over to the yanks again. Haha!post #350 of 36811/25/12 at 6:03ampost #351 of 36811/25/12 at 6:16amQuote:
This would be much easier than shipping a whole bunch of crap around the world only for people to get disappointed.post #352 of 36811/25/12 at 6:59ampost #353 of 36811/25/12 at 7:28ampost #354 of 36811/25/12 at 12:13pmpost #355 of 36811/27/12 at 11:26pmpost #356 of 36811/27/12 at 11:28pmpost #357 of 36811/27/12 at 11:29pmpost #358 of 36811/28/12 at 2:03ampost #359 of 36811/28/12 at 7:10am
- Tie Swap Box UK / Europe Edition
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 seconds ago
- › Dolce & Gabbana D&G Aviator Sunglasses, Vincent Kaes Eyeglasses 20 seconds ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 23 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 27 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 45 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fit check for first pair of loafers 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?