or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tie Swap Box UK / Europe Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tie Swap Box UK / Europe Edition - Page 21

post #301 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

Thanks! Any idea when this is gonna hit the States?
Not sure. It's been pending for a while now.
post #302 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Not sure. It's been pending for a while now.

So it went Levoosh for a while?
post #303 of 368
Mate, this is the UK / Europe edition, sorry.
post #304 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post

Mate, this is the UK / Europe edition, sorry.

Its been sitting for 4 months so who cares?
post #305 of 368

Box has arrived, pictures to come later - initial impressions are good!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #306 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Box has arrived, pictures to come later - initial impressions are good!! icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
Great
post #307 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Box has arrived, pictures to come later - initial impressions are good!! icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
Post photos icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #308 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

So it went Levoosh for a while?

I believe the correct term is "Levooshed", as in "it's been Levooshed".

Speaking of which, I'm going to be unavailable for the next 3 or 4 weeks if you want to send me the box.
post #309 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOOSH View Post

I believe the correct term is "Levooshed", as in "it's been Levooshed".
Speaking of which, I'm going to be unavailable for the next 3 or 4 weeks if you want to send me the box.

IM very sorry about that error. I will make sure to correct my ways.
post #310 of 368
Which country is the box in now?
post #311 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy View Post

Which country is the box in now?

If i understand correctly....

post #312 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

If i understand correctly....
union-jack.jpg

FTFY
post #313 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

FTFY

They're both red white and blue
post #314 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

They're both red white and blue

Super - ties are all silk. Ill just fill the box with J. Garcias then.
post #315 of 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Super - ties are all silk. Ill just fill the box with J. Garcias then.

J. Garcia FTW icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
.
.
.
.
.
ffffuuuu.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tie Swap Box UK / Europe Edition